some tips for newbies

Well this is not a game guide far from it, I do not consider myself a player with that much experience yet, these are just some tips for new players in this game, which from my personal experience can be useful.
prove useful.
1-the first thing is the account: to start I recommend you from what I have experienced and seen to start an account with about 2 strong legendary for example:
-novadrake scorpiongeis - novadrake padrinorca- novadrake tricranium, infernicon ect - If you already have an account that passes rank 20 and you do not have these, it is best to start another in this way

• Pass the islands without spending gems is a bit difficult but possible.In total you will have about 40 and some more gems that will be given to you online are about 50, double in the sanctuary and open a beginner’s pack until you get some legendary of your interest if you There are Gems left, you can open more (keep in mind that there is the possibility of not taking anything or taking something that is not what you expected) the decision of whether to continue with it or repeat the process is yours, -do not rank up: do not pass rank 40 until you have a row and a little more legendary, do not exceed 70-80 without having a competitive team that allows you to have 100 victories in the arena, do not pass 100 without having a legendary page, after passing 100 save 500 gems, double those in the sanctuary and even the difference in the pack you choose, here in the for there is information on what you should and should not spend, never go below 500 gems -Inform yourself question: either here or by other means, any doubt you have in the game or indecision, ask an experienced player or open a thread in the forum, always ask for an explanation, example: what should I buy?
    icefan or tridracan why?

2-the evolutions: you should always know that there are monsters that are not worth evolving or in the future are better used in 2 forms, I personally have made this mistake for not having the necessary information these are some of the main ones that you should keep in second form :
-Mojinator -timberlor
-auraleus - jawshank
-plumesilisk: this advised not to pass it in the first way
These are just a few always try to be sure or ask for advice before taking your monsters to the maximum as this cannot be reversed
equipment: create a good team where you are protected against the most important factors sleep, poison, stun
And that the monsters have a good synergy (if you do not know the term do a little research in the forum) (learn what the deadlift is and how to use and eliminate it) if you need help go to the help thread to form teams
3-2-the evolutions: you should always know that there are monsters that are not worth evolving or in the future are better used in 2 forms, I personally have made this mistake for not having the necessary information these are some of the main ones that you should keep in second form:
-Mojinator -timberlor
-auraleus - jawshank
-plumesilisk: this advised not to pass it in the first way
These are just a few always try to be sure or ask for advice before taking your monsters to the maximum as this cannot be reversed
equipment: create a good team where you are protected against the most important factors sleep, poison, stun
And that the monsters have a good synergy (if you do not know the term do a little research in the forum) (learn what the deadlift is and how to use and eliminate it) if you need help go to the help thread to form teams
4- combinations of monsters, I am in favor of everyone making their own combinations but here are some that may be useful:
-orca in fl with: lightbulb and link, megalodragon, polaboss: this is the way to use orca in fl in this way to eliminate specterfox
-Poison in general: you need one that conditions a sweeper an absorber and if possible a gasher to strengthen, that is, someone who poisons someone who absorbs a sweeper such as gorgo scorpiongeis among others and gasher through its entrance, in this case it would be away from the fl by the entry that requires 250 seconds otherwise anywhere on the computer
-valzarein & infernicon, novadrake, albakan and monsters that can use the allied shield
-xyz & athereon’s immunity field
Links in general: stun shield support monsters or sweepers and massive damage: vitsarit & bombillo & padrinorca penguin, azurad & saromi & gosh & infernicon magmarinus
Moku & ghazer
Penguin & ghazer
Icefan & stun on entrance
Chrome & stun on entry
Among many many others
Well these are my tips for newbies, (keep in mind that I do not speak English so there may be things confusing, also that is my opinion I am not a professional I only speak from my experiences and my opinion may differ from those of others, At the end of the day, the important thing is that you get what suits you best)
I hope it helps you …

11 Likes

I think this type of post is always necessary and well received, I don’t think many newbies visit the forum but if someone had told me when I started that I should buy from any legendary except sanctallion, I would appreciate it

5 Likes

I dont think its a big mistake to evolve mojinator cuz if he gets killed u still have the second form as a supporter

1 Like

Sin embargo, su costo aumenta mucho, en equipos competitivos de primer nivel generalmente se usa 5 en el equipo y si es el caso, es solo para proporcionar niebla o curar a sus compañeros de equipo si estuviera en la última forma, puede convertirse en peso muerto en el caso de que tu oponente tenga spectrefox delugazar jaguardian ect, lo que quiero decir es que es mejor usarlo por un bajo costo y curar o dar niebla y luego desaparece, sin embargo, nada es un error, ya que todos pueden usar un monstruo en su propia forma y la decisión de evolucionarlo o no es muy importante, solo creo que debería pensarse bien, ya que para la mayoría de los equipos en los que se puede usar está en segunda forma

2 Likes

And that’s the point.
Even if he dies you still get a worthless deadweight on field.
It does nothing on field