So I need some ideas.

This is why I set up the poll! This is a hard decision.

Dragon Universe beats sea monsters any day >.>

Yeah it does but your only saying that because your a dragon. >.>

Oh I do have an idea, has there been a portable MP3/iPod mod?  One where you craft your device you want, and you can play custom music you select or put into a folder in the Minecraft folder.  I don’t know…just sounds like a cool idea 

Not a bad idea at all actually!

Similarly to a sea monster mod, you can do a cryptid mod.

Not sure if it exists already.

I like the MP3 idea and the dragon idea (I mean, dragons are cool, man) and the others too, so… 

Awesome

If you could, it would be cool to see a lot of work done to the water side of things. The sea in Minecraft has remained relatively unchanged for ages now. It would’ve nice to see maybe the sea monsters update and some new world generation on the sea floor such as maybe heat vents, coral reefs, shipwrecks. Stuff like that.

Now is the age of the narwhal, through your power it will rise above the rest!
Besides, you could always take the models of other mods for narwhals, which makes your life much easier.
On another note, it wouldn’t be hard to start the sea monsters mod starting with narwhals, killing two chocobos with one boulder.

Ok I will add narwhals to the sea monsters and viceverca.

I wonder why no ones thought of this yet but why no waffle mod? They made a butter mod, so why not waffles?

Darn You… now i have to stop everything and make that.

Mod that lets you live in a square world, meaning that after running for a long time, you can jump down the edge of the world but end up upright again. You can also look down an edge and see cows and trees sideways. You get what I mean?

You live in a place that is floating above the actual world and if you try to jump down you get put back on your little floating square?

I get what you mean Bella, and I have thought of doing something like that for a while now, but that would take a complete re-write of minecrafts engine, which I would not only be incapable of doing by myself but would literally be incompatable with everything. I wish it where that simple… Great idea though!

No, the world you live on is a 3 dimensional square. The edges are like ‘cliffs’, if you jump down, the gravity on that side of the square pulls you down so you just land upright or on your side.

I only wish I could bring that to life…

Yeah that would be beautiful but I would imagine it would involve completely tearing down the game system. Sweet concept though!

My point exactly!

The idea kind of reminds me of the game “Fez”