Single roll

They were too busy focusing on the pair that mattered; the fanservice mythics, to care about the bear.

1 Like

This morning. :slight_smile: and yes, from Single

Your singles luck is unbelievable :joy:

5 Likes

Tested it, its useless without Hg, @Dev_VKC why u make some super strong mythics in second stage, and some totally useless ? That Dragon has healing light , but no Hg. Why u dont give him hg in 2nd stage And give him unmoveable for awakend ?? Atm he has unmoveable but no Hg, just dumbā€¦

This would make so much more Sense :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

From single.

1 Like

Man you guys are so lucky. Especially @Moking itā€™s getting ridiculous now :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hmm am not sure i think there is a timer on legendaries.

Once i click on summon and the screen shows loading or connecting i dont remember what it says instead opening the egg directly and there be green leaves falling in the background i always intend to get a epic in first egg and a legendary in second egg so it got me thinking maybe there is a timer ingame.

There would be no reason to awaken it if it had hg on second formā€¦

Petalsik doesnt have any reasons to awake her too, same with nagandia (i still think that her second stage has a Better cost/usage Ratio)
the moves from awaken Excalibur stay the sameā€¦ Its a mythic for pve. Its okay, but just Consider other Limited mythics and there we Goā€¦
So far we have Goch (useless in 6*, only Payback revenge is nice except it gets 2 Lucky kills)
6* Novemdomia is very nice at Fire Link Teams, at 7* just huge
Petalisk, no words needed
Auraleus, rarely Saw him at pvp, stun Konverter is nice, charged moves does huge damageā€¦ Awaken Version got that nice SSā€¦
Then we got Excalibur now, nice Crescendo slash which needs ages to do a fair damage, Crescendo Dance is okay, no huge damageā€¦ Kbn is nice for pveā€¦ Not all Monsters have to Be PvP Monsters its okay :man_shrugging::smiley: healing light + no hg just seems weirdā€¦

I think that re all Limited 7* ?

Thereā€™s also Bryn/Devil. *6 are okay to sub-par; they both need their Secret Skills unlocked in order to achieve their true potential.

Ahh Yeah i totally forgot them, brynhilde is an Upgraded atra :smiley: pve Monsterā€¦
I really Deviladius wonder myself why nobody tried a setup for that one, i have some nice ideas there

Not even once have I seen a Deviladus in PvP. I agree whisper of evil would enable some sick plays for example with Void or double hitters. Iā€™ve used the second form for Time Attack but otherwise not very usable.

You would not awake petalisk? Really :joy:

For what :joy: more costs, 4% More dreamchance? And I think that Single repulse is often Better than double repulse.

Dont get me wrong, sakura is very strong, no doubt, but 3 more costs for a double repulse in a Meta where we see stag everywhere ? Naaah and i doubt that 4% more Chance on dream field makes a BiG difference

Well you always seem to make 4% odds work really well :unamused::joy: so in your shoes I actually would awaken it :+1:t2:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

For Excalibur it was only 1%:flushed:

Repulse into double repulse is a good upgrade. Secret skill of 50TU guaranteed sleep on something is the main thing I think. Also, all mythics have low health in their 6* formā€¦ something which is particularly noticeable on Sakuralisk because it is weak to chrono and sleep killer. In 7* form it survives much better.

With regards to Excaliburdragonā€¦ you hatched it then 40 minutes later started moaning to the Devs that itā€™s totally useless because it doesnā€™t have hold ground. You got it from a single roll too, be happy!! Itā€™s one of the few mythics that has the full moveset in second form so missing one useful passive is not a huge deal.

2 Likes

Sure i was very Lucky to get it.
Its a great pve. But for pvp its nothing, after 3 dances slash does 2,5 damage. Its okay, but it wont live long enough To do real damageā€¦
And ā€˜crazy damageā€™ is Not true :smiley: its nice to Start and make slash a little Bit more dangerous directly at the beginning (with gt of cause)
I tend to compare mythics with the really strong onesā€¦ Because comparing Monsters with Bad ones doesnt make sense :man_shrugging:

Overall it will be a pve Monster, and a new benchheater for pvp :wink:

For sure I wonā€™t try to claim itā€™s great for PvP. Crescendo monsters simply arenā€™t going to be as good there because of the way PvP is played. It will only be usable in top level PvP if combined with something that it really synergises with, e.g. vile rage. For PvE itā€™s definitely a cool monster.

Can be used for uc as well, if it does 2,5k after 12 strikes then itā€™s gonna be a gamechanger as it ignores defence