Server down !!!!!

Yep it’s down again.

This is gonna really piss me off for pvp

Maybe could of done a better gem offer for anniversary so could of paid for new server :thinking:

1 Like

It just shut down In THAILAND at 21:00 or 9pm
I play the new event hell mode thing then I win and the server shut down right in front of my eyes! did I get my 10,000 exp?

2le6rn

2 Likes

Servers are down again!

Took 5 mins to load Balancion battle.

Yeah, not enough if you’re the only one spending :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Servers unstable again i think (its been turning on for 5-10 mins before going down again and one again) :slightly_smiling_face: iphone x, indonesia, 11:30 pm
@Dev_VKC come on devs, how many more crashes do we have to go through?? I played this game from scratch ~ 1 yr ago after dropping it prior to that and servers are still not fixed.
Should not have added free players when servers cant handle the players who payed for the game, adding free players are not only unfair to those who payed for it and supported it from the beginning, but its also seriously annoying that servers are worsening even more.

1 Like

The game is only £1…

1 Like

Not after spending a £100

If a player that got that game for free spends £100 it will be the same thing… the point is the game being free isn’t that unfair for us because it’s only £1

Ya its the P2W players that keep this game afloat.

I doubt first time download fees have any impact in revenue.

Whats killing the servers is probably people creating accounts and rolling with the 50 free gems and then creating another account and rolling with 50 free over and over to get Delugazar as a starter.

There should be a system where accounts inactive more than a year will be deleted

I doubt Newbies will know about Delugazar. If a long time player is doing that then good luck maintaining two accounts. The amount of time I spend on one account is more than enough. How can somebody have a life and play on two.

Delu ain’t worth the effort

Creating new accounts mainly wastes the space in server. It doesn’t congest the bandwidth of servers. The actual problem is caused by that the game is free in google store and those new android players can even run multiple android simulators simultaneously.

Who said those newbies would maintain those accounts? They just reroll and reroll until making a lovely account and still quit playing after several weeks. The free pack and free apk now just facilitate them to do this.

I think it’s easy to be harsh on the Devs for the servers going down. I’m not upset at all and appreciate that these things happen. This game has been lots of fun and for that I can exercise patience with the servers.

I’ll get annoyed if they go down in the middle of a PvP battle or if I lose game rewards because they go down. Outside of that I’m a gonna chill.

2 Likes

'who said newbies will maintain those accounts"

Not me. Do you know who?

I work, study, train, play pc games with my friends and still have time run 2 accounts. Of course I don’t do all the content on either of them. Stopped doing Biweekly because it took so much time, and nowadays go mainly for ez gems, new SE or rares/leg pots if I can.