Restoring Purchases

Does anyone know what restoring purchases does in the game? If I install the game on a different device but under the same Apple ID, do I get the same amount of gems I bought in the other game?

No, it is saved per device, not per apple ID.

So if I wanted to start over, I could restore the purchases and get all the gems back and reroll everything in my main game?

good question!

I think Zard meant account when they said device, as I’m reasonably sure that the gems are stored server side, not on your device.

They’re saved on your device as I had two accounts on the same Apple ID and you would purchase gems on each device and they don’t combine

If you’re going to try it, make sure you take note of your restore code in case it doesn’t work. I doubt that you would want to lose those gems, especially if you paid for them.

Dang it’s kinda scary I’m not sure if I should try it or not. It would be nice to be able to use the gems I bought for each game though.

Dont try it. I’ve started over a few times, restoring purchases does not give you gems from prior games.