Re: Neo Monsters 2 concerns

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback regarding Neo Monsters 2.

We didn’t foresee that this announcement will cause this much upset and worry.

We love Neo Monsters and it is our only game right now. But as a gaming company, we would love to make as many great games as possible, to deliver our ideas and excitement to everyone through them.

It doesn’t mean Neo Monsters 2 is going to replace Neo Monsters.

First, we have different teams for developing Neo Monsters2 and running Neo Monsters1.

Second, it will take years, not months, to create the new game.

Neo Monsters 2 is planned to be more of a spinoff of Neo Monsters, and we would like to try  many, many new things  with it. It is likely to have totally different gameplay and battle systems etc.

Regarding the amount of Legendaries players can bring, honestly we don’t have clear picture yet.

We need to find the perfect balance between showing our appreciation to veteran players of Neo Monsters while making sure new players have chance to catch up.

I will say now that i very much doubt it will exist just as a spinoff. The main issues are:

1. Most people will not play both games, they will pick one or the other. Usually the new one.

2. When you give the option to transfer stuff to the new game then that means the old game will no longer be populated. When you transfer your pokemon from fire red and you leave your pc box a desolate wasteland you don’t go back to the game afterwards usually. Same principle here, if you transfer all your monsters you don’t really want to play the old game anymore. 

3. When you announced this you immediately put off people from buying stuff. Like yes I get the hype but now all the spenders are like “why spend money if it’s going to be obsolete in a year and a half?”. The same goes for any form of progress: as soon as you announce a new game interest in the old one declines until release of said new game. The uncertainty is what’s showing up here on the forums. The possibility of losing progress cause of transfer limits is the icing on the cake. 

That’s my take on it anyway. 

Couldn’t have put it better my self.

500 points for gryfandor… aka auto win, seriously though pretty much the most accuarate statment for most TL players

@vkc are you telling me that Neo Monsters 2 is going to be the Cleveland Show of Neo?

Z19 GaryOak

1 Like

Please add a guild system to the next one PLEASE. Only thing missing is that.

Y’all tripping. I don’t know anyone that got a new Pokemon game and was thought "let’s take all the challenge out of this game by using pre leveled Pokemon.

It was a new game with a new challenge and a welcome one at that.

That’s how neo monsters 2 should be. Take your 1 maybe 2 favorite legendaries and don’t penalize new players for not having known about the first 1 due to mismanagement of or lack thereof advertising.

Better yet, make it so legends can’t be transferred until a certain point in the game(which is another thing Pokemon does). That way all the challenge is still there, and people will still be able to move as many mons over as they want.

This seems like a wonderful thing.

Except pokemon is free and you can get all the good stuff for free once you bought the game…

1 Like

Pokemon costs $40, not $0.

Thats why I said its free once you bought the game…

I meant it as you dont spend in game, wheres here it very common too

1 Like

I spent money on this game I should be able to transfer my whole team

I would agree that many or most of the legends obtained in this should be transferable if possible. That would hook me into playing both honestly. An idea/suggestion that I have is that since it was stated that they will likely be different why not make it such that monsters obtained in one are obtained in both? That would simultaneously keep or expand player base for both the new and old while maintaining current investment. 

Lastly should y’all ever stop working on this and leave it or discontinue the game please enable events that are playable offline that would cycle randomly and the potential to save the game/data onto a USB etc… The game is great don’t stop. :D 

I see it this way. You should be able to transfer all of your monsters. However as was rightly stated above having all the legends right at the start of the game takes the challenge out of it. So put them behind a progress wall i.e once you have completed the main storyline or got to a certain point in the game you are able to use all of the monsters from your previous account. 

I believe the old pokemon games did something similar, where you could transfer your old pokemon but only access them once you’d beaten the elite 4

When does Neo Monsters 2 come out on apple?

1 Like

Excellent first post @LehmLiker :muscle:

1 Like

We were thinking about it a year ago but now the plan is pretty much dead as we are all focusing on current Neomon and our other game Evertale.

5 Likes