Random ideas for bond quests

Hi guys , recently i was designing thumbnail for my video and i got an idea regarding the shiny effect of mons .
I suggest if possible can the colour of shiny effect be with respect of elements . It would make link teams look so great especially the light red effect from all the link fire monsters we see in meta .

Another suggestion for mythic BQ is to remove deage fruits and replace it with small nectars as it takes a lot of tickets .

Looking forward to more new icons they look amazing , any other ideas or suggestion comment below :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I had thought of something similar too! I thought it’d be so cool if monsters had totally different shiny effects based on their element.

Max bonded Fire monsters would get a red firey aura behind them. Storm monsters would get an electric blue sparking effect. Holy monsters would keep the current one, and so on.

It would really be cool as hell :star_struck:

1 Like

Harleking with dark aura :heart:

2 Likes

Imagine my Lucifelle

1 Like

Harleking :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray:

1 Like

hope that when we finish a bond quest the another reward is we can have ability to back them to second or initial form so that could help us have a fully bond team.

I’ve asked for this multiple times already. I’d love to see it! Also, the purple colour looks really bad on holy monsters. See @Dev_VKC , it’s not just me :wink:

As for the nectar… I don’t think they’re willing to do this unfortunately, but I too would like to see nectar in rewards a bit more.

3 Likes

Nectars in rewards would be nice for people who sits down and do 50+ bq levels at once.

And yes, purple on shadow monsters is great, on fire not so much :weary:

2 Likes