Question about bonuses

Sorry but i was wondering what reason could anyone have to reduce the seconds a monster has gained by the use of potions? It doesnt affect the building cost of the team so why would i want to do this?

Because then your monster can take it’s turn after moving faster?

Seconds on a move = move cooldown. Less cooldown is a good thing.

I think OP means why would you ever want to make your monster slower than it’s potential.

It’s because sometimes you want your mons to go in a certain order. Say you have Clio at +9, and it becomes faster than your sweeper. That doesn’t do you any good to have give turn come up before your sweeper. So you decrease clio bonus so that it comes after your sweeper. Your sweeper then attacks, and now because Clio is slower, it goes second and gives turn back to your sweeper for a second strike.

Oh I see. It was a little hard to understand what he was saying. And yeah, a prime example is when I use Abyssraider and Nereida together for a Vile Rage/Detox Blast combo. Nereida is a bit slower than Abyss, but I want Nereida to go first of course, so I had to turn Abyss’s bonus down so that Nereida could pass him up. Also if you use a SE monster with 400 second megabomb, you want to keep their time bonus at 0 so that 4 stealths can lead straight to the bomb. Any bonus at all and you’ll end up having to do 5.

Oh i see sorry for my bad english n.n english is not my native language but you answer my question … thanks a lot