Pvp returns

I only play NM for pvp. Where pvp been at. Can we get one soon dev?

They prob trying to fix all the bugs from the last one and get the new servers set up.

The Devs said they were going to switch to the new servers before the next PvP event. They did some necessary preparations about 24 hours ago, so hopefully we’ll be on the new servers soon and a PvP event will arrive. I reckon the plan is to have PvP come straight after the upcoming UC.

I once noticed a deodragon using quick charge on its forst turn after I used knock back on it previously. Is that a problem or is it just me?
Of course this was after the update

His restriction is 100 tu after the battle start, not after his first turn

Yea it happens after j use knockback on him to stop him blasting me but it makes it worse seemingly cus he can use quick charge on entry. Horrible bug

Not a bug lol. Make sure to actually analyze what you think is a bug before you label it as such please.

Well he hasn’t been in battle for 100 secs from his first turn. It’s at most 60s if you count time IN battle and not in reinforcements

Since the start of battle, not his first turn. Did you even read the above posts?

Normally it’s from first turn is it not? Otherwise people would never fl it and it would be op plate gsme

No, it’s from the start of the game. Devs changed it and moved the monster’s power from early to late game, that was the point behind the change.

I guess it’s like gear reentering and everything dies

Lol Woodward are you just trying to wind everyone up? They’re literally telling you it’s 100s from the start of the battle rather than Deodragon’s first turn.

Most restrictions are from first turn but a few like Exit Plan, Deathgazer’s passive and now Deodragon’s secret skill are from the start of battle because they are game-breaking if they can be used immediately.

Needs fixed then

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Devs intentionally changed it. It’s not going to get “Fixed”, as it’s not broken.

1 Like

Ayyye GG TNB Galathynius

Server down again. What happen ???

did i win or lose?? i kinda forget. But nice team

You lost but it was a close and great match. Not to mention a quick one. A lot of teams I’ve been playing they always take their time trying to decide what move to use and it takes ages to finish a battle. We were just at it back and forth lol. It was good :+1:t2: