Pvp keeps freezing...

Hello, 

I have noticed that several times when I have gotten close to the end of a pvp match for the new event that sometimes I reach a point in a fight where nothing happens. I can’t do anything and the game doesn’t kick me out saying I’ve won or that I’ve lost. Is this an internet connection on my end or my opponent exiting the app? 

It is very frustrating when you think you are going to win after 10-15 mins in battle and it just freezes or laggs near the end… 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I have noticed that several times when I have gotten close to the end of a pvp match for the new event that sometimes I reach a point in a fight where nothing happens. I can’t do anything and the game doesn’t kick me out saying I’ve won or that I’ve lost. Is this an internet connection on my end or my opponent exiting the app?

It is very frustrating when you think you are going to win after 10-15 mins in battle and it just freezes or laggs near the end…

Never happened to me, cant be net connection I suppose coz that would give one a win or a lose depending on who’s reconnecting. You never got points after the battle?

Hello,

Wait at least 15 minutes during freeze before disconnecting, I have gotten victories like that before (apparently it takes the game 15 min to realize the other guy disconnected).

Most of the time it’s network, usually if the other person disconnects it gives you the win. There can be a delay but only for a few minutes.

Thanks for the info!