Problems with online

How do i get past this?
I don’t know if it shows the picture but essentially i get a “Download in Progress” message if i try to access online. It says it should take few minutes but it’s stuck since 2 hours

Yeah I’m having same issue

Add me in. What’s wrong?we have few hours left in SOTF and few to start PvP!!! I want those rewards

F2P Arash

Exactly, i need to finish sotf D:

Same as mine, it was also lastnight but eventually it finished downloading and when i opened it again this morning, another “download in progress”, what is this devs? It takes forever, my connection is good so why the hell is this happening, getting annoyed again sigh…

We are sorry about it. We are looking into this issue right.

Tnx a lot. Since its our last hours to finish SOTF.

F2P Arash

It’s not a big problem, the real issue is that if this happens during events such as Sotf or Island that sometimes need precious hours to be finished, that may mean losing rewards

Are you all on Android? Any iOS user encounter this downloading issue when you go online?

Opened this one around 9 am and its almost 12 noon here but still… (android)

Yes,mine still isn’t working either. I’m worried only because of SOTF, I was at 118 and only two more to get those potions.

F2P Arash

Whoa its now fixed to me, great

Tnx buddy,I really hope.I already missed a lot time on IC due to surprising meeting,so one leg potion would cheervme up a little

F2P Arash

Is it fixed for everyone now?

Tnx a lot for responding. Its now fix for me and just get that potion too :smiley:
I’m really happy now.hope it fix for everyone too
Tnx a lot for responding

F2P Arash

No problem :slight_smile:

It downloaded something,was it a chapter 8 related?don’t lie to us VKC

Hopefully we can release Chapter 8 in next update. Black Beast is almost ready to unleash its super power!

Can’t wait,thanks for the short update cycle,makes the game fresh,hopefully you have a small buff to Cryo as well :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

When will that be? (Please dont tell soon) :wink: