Penguini Account

Hey guys, I was just screwing around on my girls phone… Re started the game twice and got penguini. I just beat rookie league and that’s it so far. Just was wondering if anyone really wanted penguini or was really hoping for a last biter, or is just starting off and needs what I would say one of the two best legends in the game. Message me and I’ll gladly give you the account. I could care less about it cause I have both God Feather and Dragaia. I’d prefer giving to someone who is new and just starting but if you really want it we can talk.

Hey Red, my son just started playing, but is having terrible luck with getting good hatch from start. This account will help him a lot. Any chance I can get it :slight_smile:

Sounds good man I’ll send you the code to the account when I’m off work. I played a little more and made home evolve. I also believe i caught a few SE. I can’t remember if i was around my girls phone I could tell ya haha but I should be off in about 2 hours so keep a lookout for that code.

Thanks a million

Since the account has been given away, I’ll lock this