Opening New Clan

So , We have neo mon clans for Cubans and latino players.Why dont we open a clan for South asian players because WHY NOT.Newbie players are most welcome.

Suggest me Clan name and logo.With your opinion below⬇️

Note: Sorry for my bad English.

1 Like

Clan name - h
meaning of h - h
clan icon -

5 Likes

Just my opinion but capital H might look better. Idk this h seems kinda wimpy to me.(unless you’re aiming for it)

it’s a meme. it HAS to be the lowercase h

Oh… wasn’t familiar with that. Feel free to add me in this unborn clan.

Official representative for r/theletterh?

2 Likes

yes because r/ihavereddit

3 Likes

And yes Newbies are most welcome.

why do you keep saying “3rd world country”? lmao. Why does a person’s status matter on a clan?

1 Like

That word might be offensive to a few people also it’s not a good term

1 Like

What does CMP mean?
Champ’s clan?

Yeah. But still let’s appreciate what he meant though.

1 Like

What he said was potentially offensive. What’s there to appreciate?

Omg here is my Reddit gold: :milk_glass:

2 Likes

Aye man loook. He is saying english is not his first language (he said sorry for my bad language). You guys pointed it out for him and all I am saying is to overlook it. He must have understood first time you pointed it. and btw third world countries doesn’t mean poverty ridden it means countries neutral during ww2 but let’s not get into that

I agree he most probably didn’t mean it and wasn’t his purpose to offend anyone, but this is false

I disagree with your disagreement. My source is the mighty Wikipedia. Btw Pls do tell if you come across some legimate source tho

lol Stop I edited my post.Dont hide the link and dont post anything.I think closing this thread is a good idea.

2 Likes

The source is Wikipedia: it says that meaning is outdated and has been replaced by “least developed country”

@CMPxFUAD don’t worry

1 Like

CMP clan link :-https://line.me/R/ti/g/kFkgRUTpQE 4

1 Like