No Music/Slow Graphics

Ever since I updated my iPad 2 to the new iOS 10.2, I’ve been having issues with my game. The music does not play, only sound effects, and my graphics are ridiculously slow. Any tips on how to fix this? I’ve been playing this game for a month or two now and haven’t had any issues up until now.

Also, this is my first post so if I’ve posted in the wrong location, can someone please point me to the right thread? Thanks!!

Same problem here

This sounds like incompatible software within the latest iOS update? Also @Sebastian are you also using an iPad 2?

For a more direct approach to get help with your issue:

There is a new FAQ on the forum:

http://www.hunterisl…view=getnewpost

To get help with such an issue the email you need is: neomonsupport.gameplay@zigzagame.net

To expand on Hidan’s suggestions in the meanwhile, I’d try a hard restart of your iPad (holding home and lock button until screen turns off and apple logo reappears). This often works as it clears temp files from the device’s memory and lack of memory can cause apps to run slowly in my experience.

If that doesn’t work, also just make sure all your apps are closed by swiping them off the screen and not running in the background. Again this can use up device memory. If none of that works though, it does sound like an iOS update issue.

Im using Iphone 5 with IOS 10.2, the main problem in my case is that the game is running extremely slow. 

I have the same phone and OS but it’s running okay for me. Have you tried my suggestions above?

I’ve tried. No success at all  :frowning:

Unfortunately then, Sebastian, I’m at a loss as to why it’s not working for you  :huh: Perhaps take a careful note of your restore code and try deleting and reinstalling the game?

I tried all the suggestions and deleted/reinstalled but to no avail

I did that too, dont work. Its getting really annoying i been playing for 9 or 10 months and this is the first time that the game is extremely slow.

Yep, I’m having the same problem as well. Slow graphics and no music. It’s almost painful to play with it so laggy.

I have the Same problem

Me too

My game is so laggy it’s almost unplayable. Is anyone from the game devs going to reply/fix this?

I’m also experiencing this issue and have been for the past few months. I’ve been expecting some patch to fix it but it seems like the developers aren’t even acknowledging this problem. Please fix this!!

I’m also experiencing this problem as well.

One month later from my post, and I’m still experiencing these problems. I’ve tried everything that’s been suggested in this topic, but to no avail. Hopefully the devs can fix this issue soon.