Next Myth Prediction

when will azida come? It hasn’t appeared for so many months that I don’t even remember when it was the last time it appeared on the banner

1 Like

Probably not until march or april, the last time she was featured was in November and a mythic monster usually take 4-5 months before they are featured again sometimes earlier

1 Like

No please, don’t tell me that! I left the game at that time.
Are u sure that she was featured in november?

He’s right

Hi guys sorry for the absence!

I’ll come with the latest prediction news then I will answer your requests.

One thing is certain, a mythic has gone missing: VIXIAN! She is over a month and half late I’m her release and not sure if developers are going to release her soon.

AKANE is on track for getting released soon, so if someone is interested keep your gems!

Other names which can be released soon are: DEUS X, GORGODRAKE, KIRINA, SIVANNA and EXOCROSS.

Lower chances of release for FIONA, LIME, PERSEPHIA and SCYBERITHE.

Keep your eyes open for a NEW MYTHIC on Valentine’s Day!

GABRIELLE is going to be in a date between 22 February and 22 March.

AZIDA is going to be in a date between 6 March and 3 April.

Is Nikki due?

Nikki came fairly recently I think

NIKKI is due between 8 February and 8 March.

1 Like

Guys I’ll go on holidays so I’ll give you mythic prediction for 2 weeks!

Vixian
Akane
Deus X
Fiona
Lime
Persephia
Scyberithe
Christine
Atlanachia
Nightingale
Nikki
Don Rilla

Obviously chances of a new mythic release on Valentine’s!

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait!

I am back with another mythic prediction so you can prepare yourself if you are looking for a specific mythic.

In the upcoming week the names that can come out are:

1. Vixian - Her last appearance was the 29th of July so we can expect her anytime really.

2. Scyberithe - He should be one of the next in line to be released so look out for him!

3. Nightingale - Very underrated mythic in my opinion, I’ve been using her lately and she is very strong.

4. Nikki - Should be one of the hot names next to release (@EMI_Eklypz I’ll tag you since you were asking for her)

5. Don Rilla - Another monster very valuable and strong, good investment for any team!

6. Lilithia - Very nice mythic especially after recent buff of her passive.

7. Apollonis - May be making her first appearance after anniversary, not a good investment at the present moment.

8. Lemon - What to say? One of the most feared mythics around especially for endgame!

I hope my predictions will be correct, usually I do snap out 2/3 or 3/3 so I am pretty confident that you might find this useful.

Happy hatching!

2 Likes

When do you think carmilla will be featured?

Poor me with only 5 gems, no way i can reach 500 before gabrielle comes out😵

Hi guys I am not ready with a prediction yet but I’ll indicate here the dates for some monsters I’ve been asked to:

• Gabrielle: There is a possibility that she can be featured in the next 2 weeks.

• Carmilla: There is a possibility for her to be featured 2-4 weeks from now.

• Rodeknight: as Carmilla 2-4 weeks from now.

• Coretta: There is a possibility that she can be featured 5-7 weeks from now.

• Cynthia: There is a possibility that she can be featured 6-8 weeks from now.

3 Likes

Im grateful we have people like @DonT89 and @Killerdog here

2 Likes

Happy to be helpful! :pray:

Hello guys, here we are again

WEEKLY PREDICTION FOR INCOMING MYTHICS:

• VIXIAN: For who was planning to hatch Vixian I do not any idea when she is going to be released, she is already very late according with the calendar which makes her available for release at any time but we don’t know what are the actual plans for her.

• SCYBERITHE: Remains a possible release for next week, very high chances.

• LILITHIA: Very high chances of release for Lilithia also.

• LEMON: Next in line for release, look out for her.

• GABRIELLE: Mid chances for her to be released this week, more likely to be featured next week.

• MAI: Not sure if people are going to hatch for her, after last update might be worth.

• ASMODIA: Mid/Low chances of release this week, more likely to be released in the following two weeks.

• CARMILLA: Low chances of release this week, chances will increase in the following 2 weeks.

• NEW MYTHIC: More likely to see a new mythic around 17-24 March but there is a very low that can be released at the end of this week.

Happy Hatching everyone!

1 Like