Newbie-How do you heal?

Hi everyone. Just started playing tonight and I love this game so far, but I can’t figure out how to heal my team. Are there potions or a character I can get who will heal all of us? I/we keep getting killed and I’d love to be able to heal before that happens!

Thanks,
Tracy

1 Like

Certain characters have healing skills

1 Like

Thanks. Does that mean we can’t heal at all until one of those characters joins our party? And do you know which characters can heal and when we can get them?

Thanks so much,
Tracy

1 Like

Your team is fully healed when the battle ends even if u lose.

In-battle healers are also available which u might encounter later in the game.

1 Like

Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know! I’m used to being able to heal in old games during the battles so I was surprised that I couldn’t do that here.

1 Like

I just aquired Theo, who is a healer type unit. There are various other characters and monster type units with similar skills (removing debuffs, healing party members, etc).
Good luck with your play through!

1 Like

The only pure healers I know is Artemisa (SSR) and Theo, Artemisa is the best healer as far as I know and there are other types of healer, that heal you but it cost like 30% of their lives. Some good units have regeneration, that when is their turn, they will heal 30% like SSR Astrid

1 Like

You heal by going back to the place that says Home and press it . Then all your Neo monsters are healed or you can do special events and get healing potions which will heal your Neo monsters too.:sunglasses: