New update PvP s33

Really bad update … All mythics untouched :face_vomiting::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:again i just give up they are nerf proof…
And that new PVP rule dang it the idea its awesome but the execution its terrible why da hell the best mythics doesnt get a restriction like other monsters?
The only good thing i saw this update was spectrewing get a good fix
Thats me and 90% of the community right now

eca

7 Likes

haha john the reviewbrah my spirit animal :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Botan-Douji’s slayer stun now gets wrecked by protectors.
Gremoris’ quell now gets wrecked by protectors.
Nagandia’s FL poison combos have been removed (although she is otherwise overall buffed)

How do people always miss these? Okay you want certain mythics to be targeted but why always say “all mythics untouched” :S

1 Like

I’m still gonna complain because this update and the upcoming PvP season will make people much more confident in running APs and that’s simply unforgivable. How dare they

To be honest i dont know those 2 mythics you mentioned first :sweat_smile: i know nagandia i have it and im happy with the change , like you said its a buff more then a nerf. Cynthia,lemon untouched its a really bad joke from devs, they only baned the the blue bird mythic from PVP, 2nd and awakened form but still you can use 1st form wich is buged with insane DEF and get the same result for half a price
Devs know all the problematic legends they just show that ,and also know all problematic mythics but on this case they dont give a **** and make sure everyone get the message

1 Like

Just run AP spam and make S-Tier spammers look like :clown_face:

2 Likes

How do you not know Gremoris? She’s been talked about a lot in here.

How typical is it that Devs make a change arguably for the best and people rush to complain before we’ve even seen the impact of it all? And I’m sure in the future different Mythics and legendaries will be banned instead of those that are now.

Gremoris’ quell is one of the most critical things in mythics that people had a problem with. It being nerfed should be a pretty big deal. That’s kind of why I’m so disappointed to see the reaction you had

1 Like

Nop never heard of that :joy: i search it on neo dex and found it. For sure a problematic one but i would pick lemon and cynthia for a nerf cus i never saw gremoris at pvp those 2 i saw a lot

lmfao :rofl:

I’m not amused because I use all of them except moku tricraniun, but well I’ll survive