New update PvP s33

show us da ways then?

Pm me so the others can’t steal our clout.

nah let him send it on public. it gonna be copy pasted anyway

Not really you are black

huh?

Just Elm accelerate steal kill, and go ahead with any broken monster you have. Suik for camo, satomi for shields or any crescendo will do

1 Like

All of the S-Tier spammers are going to be “Testing” this special rule :joy:

8 Likes

Oh wow I have all 3! How convenient!!!

1 Like

Hahaha I know. Haniwel feels all over again :joy::joy: it’s all good though. New team every season! King got wrecked as well :joy::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

What were you using ?

I love the changes in this update. They fixed some of the things that weren’t balanced well, particularly impacting PvP.

The new limitations for PvP should make it a lot more fun going forward into the future, without relying so much on new monsters or buffs/nerfs to impact the meta. I hope when people get over the shock they all grow to love it.

Only thing is like to see next update is a couple of the mythics tweaked. Namely Cynthia who is a ridiculous power house and Lemon’s second form who’s passive is pretty crazy without even needing to be awakened.

1 Like

I hate it,last time they nerfed raw ,poison and dusicyon to stun absorber.I am need 2 month to recover my team.and now when I am created my Fl and started love it.they nerf it again . I am only have 2 S+ monster and all of them in the LIMITED list .

1 Like

It’s a tough pill to swallow but we’re all here for a strategy game so adapt and overcome the challenge and you’ll definitely have fun. I think people will be surprised how refreshing it is to have the overused monsters being played less.

5 Likes

The same day the last update came out, I used Twig, Shell, Canni, Angel, Diamond.

1 Like

I like the update. I didn’t expect Twig to last long. Still a noticeable gap with myths though. Mainly second form Lemon.

for my personal opinion KD .this is like ,you quit from orca ,and come to basher.

or same like you ,quit from novadrake and play tricanium …the meta still same.only S+ tier spam

For me it’s more like choose 1 out of your only 4 S+
But I am still happy I got onigiest to try something new

You may be right but I hope not. We’ll see soon enough. Maybe the list of limited monsters needs to be longer :wink:

1 Like

Can anyone check death roulette . It is quite wierd I have not missed a single death roulette after the update and believe I used alot .

While the idea is amazing the execution is not.

1 Like