New Update: Myst has survived!

The Devs are well aware of the community’s opinion on Poseidon and the dolphins. If you want to moan about that more then go ahead. It’s good for them to see people are unhappy that a change wasn’t made

It’s funny to me that nauticruiser was last buffed Sept/Oct 2020 and people are just now complaining about him and aureleus :joy:

2 Likes

Nobody is going to talk about shinobidragon ?? Dude has now focus

Do you think the PvP meta is fine as it is and no change is needed at all?

Sorry that’s hard to believe. You have always been one of the loudest voices against easily spammable low TU Moves. Now we have Myst and Poseidon and nothing happens and that’s fine for you?

But the PVP METAAAAA

No need to talk about it now the same pusi + Myst , charge fls will be there at least it won’t be dolphins mid spam .
But in all honesty I will love to see persephia in use

Killerdog would have to play more than one or two dozen games a season to actually care about the meta lol

You’re letting your emotions talk and completely forgetting what I’ve said in the past. I’m not going to go over it all but the tL;Dr of my opinion is…

Nauti+Aura = totally fine
Dolphins = basically fine, but could tweak to make less spammable
Poseidon = TU restriction on GT move from start of battle (I don’t like the 63% speed GT loop or the low TU sneak attack potential given how challenging they are to counter in the FL)

Yay so my opinion doesn’t matter? :stuck_out_tongue: I play enough and do care. I just don’t go hyperbolic like many others do here… which is what my first post here was about

Might be a hot take and someone might have suggested this already… haven’t been paying attention to all the chat.

The only thing I would do to Poseidon is increase the seconds of Abyssal Command to 100 sec. Myst doesn’t need any nerfing imo.

Your opinion matters, which is why I’m bothering to respond to you in this thread. I just find it hard to believe you’d have a good grasp on how oppressive these strats are if you don’t play much pvp.

Yeah that’s another possible nerf. Not my personal favourite because it also nerfs its use with A.S. Fokus and the others. I’d rather tackle the particular combination that is unbalanced (FL use), but it would definitely do the trick

Guess I’ll have to go do 500 matches in a season like you do XD I don’t want to go swinging a salami but honestly I’ve got 30+ top 50’s, analyse the monsters to death and build non-meta strong teams all the time and you come to me for opinions and tips so seems a bit odd to come out with that angle :S

I’d agree with what you’re saying if I took a break from PvP for a couple of seasons but I do play every season, typically 100+ matches (so that’s an average of 3 a day)… seems enough

I would take away the Dolphin def boost but besides that I agree with your points.

I’m just disappointed with the update. It’s not even based on emotions. It’s based on the observation that we are are roughly getting an update every 8 weeks and Myst + pusi makes PvP so much less enjoyable (and is just so broken) that I cannot wrap my mind around how you can leave it untouched.

1 Like

It’s a shame. I hoped we’d see something done to it too. Hopefully by next update it will be top of their priority list as absolutely needing changing because the meta has become too stale

2 Likes

All you’re thinking about is the PvP meta smh :stuck_out_tongue:

Where can i find mantisword

I know, shoot me!

You need to pot it with Legendary potion because it is a Legendary.

We are fully aware of those popular combos in recent pvp meta. We didn’t touch them this time because we just updated the pvp limited list for it.

3 Likes