New Special rock (Ladyroid) is CRAZZZZZZZY

Can we all just appreciate the fact that she doesnt sleep a monster, she sleeps with the monster?
Talk about being horny, sheesh

10 Likes

my type of girl fr fr

1 Like

@Tavaray can we get a rockoid x ladyroid pic plzzz

artwork/visual design
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters

Y do i have to do it😆

1 Like

where’s my jar?

Naughty boi

Im disappointed it doesn’t rival tits like momos or something

2 Likes

Uuuuum. Can we get a filter for this one too please?!

:joy:

Good design. Poor moveset

Ladyroid more like Karenoid

More like urmom :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

7 cost? Too expensive for me.

Slutoid or Thotoid

this monster together with The Rockoid are part of ZigZaGame’s devious ploy to convince us that rocks are attractive

1 Like

We have heard your voice and know that Ladyroid is beloved by many players. Therefore, we’ve decided to create a special wallpaper to give everyone the opportunity to have her on your phone 24/7.

You’re welcome.

29 Likes

Could you tell us why ogremaster isnt in the restriction list despite being ik the top 3 of most used monsters ?

A while back, never in a million years would I have imagined someone asking this question about Ogremaster :joy:

Probably because its thot-slaying abilities help keeping the waifus in line. No point in restricting a monster like that.

2 Likes

I dont like that monster , because instead of being used to save you from sleep lock its always used but the guy using One on one next spot to wake up a specific monster , when he has already putify all , why a second move ? By the way @Dev_VKC could you change purifying stealth to stealth temate only , like this if anyone want ro use it behind one on one he will have to wake up everyone not only a specefic temate , its still has purify all :blush:

1 Like

I think purifying stealth is a great move to set up stealth monsters too so I disagree. Ogremaster was useless for a long time and now it can finally have some impact.

And you should have your own ooo counter in your team anyway.

2 Likes

I think Kaby means that we just remove the purification effect on this movement. and it’s very sensible. No monsters need two cleanse moves. Give him allied discretion and keep the purification for all :melting_face:

1 Like