New player and have a couple questions (regarding monsters AND technical account linking)

1. so I got haneri and mai and i heard theyre really bad, but i think they’re cute and want to use them. is there any way I can make them work? maybe choosing something good with the neo ticket ill get?

2. how exactly do i link my account to something? it seems like if i accidentally delete my app or something my account is going poof lol

Thanks!

In your account there is something called a transfer number, you can use that code to regain your progress if you lose the app or even if you lose your phone

1 Like

You can find this transfer code on the startup of your screen or go online, community- view transfer number; it is the green number highlighted. Make sure to store that number in notes or memorize it. If you lose this number, not even the devs will save you.

They say not to transfer regularly to prevent data lost, dont try to exploit anything too, you might get punished.

1 Like

Where is the transfer code on start up exactly? I only see the ‘transfer data’ that lets me transfer another code into the field

Its at the top of the screen, it says “transfer number and then tap to view”, you cant miss it, do not give that to anyone though lol

6 Likes

I definitely dont see it lol just the neo monsters logo, a ‘start game’ button, and the ‘transfer data’ and languages button on the right

1 Like

Click on that white text that say transfer number/data. It’s just above start button.

Its right there at the top my guy

found it thanks. also can mai and haneri be used at all?

1 Like

I dont have either, but haneri can be used in a stun lock set up mostly, the skill stun immune punisher can give you a kill or two as well.

cool thanks, is it hard to get a mythic to awakened stage? how do i do that exactly?

1 Like

Get yourself 1500 gems (from what ive seen, it should be enough) and a dash of luck on the side and you might even awaken one (you need 3 more copies of the said mythic after you hatch it to awaken it) with less than 1500 gems, ofc this is on festival banners lol

I see i dont think awakening is ever happening for me lol. last question, what about getting to the second evolution?

1 Like

Thats simple, just train them feed them fruits keep training until 100%, get the required ingredients and evolve em, the awaken and evolving section is right there when you tap the monster or teams icon at the bottom next to hatching, there you can see the required ingredients as well.

My friend, dont be so sure, RNG works in mysterious ways lol

is there a way to reset my training stats and reset the amount of training sessions? i just realized theres a limit amount of sessions and if thats the case i need to learn how to do training sessions optimally im guessing

The average amount of gems it takes to get four copies of a featured mythic is ~2133 gems.

1 Like

Theres something called de aging fruits when you max the 60 training sessions that the monster comes with you can feed it fruits to give them more training sessions, fruits can be found all over online.

1 Like

I was trying to be modest lol, but some people can get lucky as we have seen