New guy looking for friends.

Hey, new to the community and lookin for some friends! I’m not the best but I’m improving! If anhome wants to help me climb the ranks and win some battles then please add me.
My friend code: 95126355

I’m excited about this game and glad to be enjoying it with all of you.

Added you :slight_smile:

Added you - quick explanation of my friend monster so you can use it in the most effective way.

30% chance to ressurrect a monster that dies on your side and add it at the back of your lineup with 1 HP.

The monster has a skill called “Heal Rearguard” ( this heals the last 4 monsters in the back of your line-up to 100% )

You can check your reserve monsters in a battle by clicking on the picture of your monster that is next in line to come out with a number encircled in red next to it indicating how many monsters you have left in reserve - that way if you by chance do not see his passive being activated you can always check if it did through that interface.

Do note the “Heal Rearguard” skill can only be used once per battle so don’t use it too early :wink:

Mine should be fairly self explanatory.

I sent a request, I’m currently sharing bahamuzar.

What is your friend code?

Sent a request have resort any that I am sharing right now
Rexotyrant

My lil bro added you;

we are already friends :wink:

Oh wow, great turn out! Thanks for all the info and awesome monsters you share!

Love the game and the community sounds cool. I hope the introduce a method for us all to communicate a bit better.

Haha awesome that we were already friends. Odds must be pretty unlikely lol.

Hufer6, u have rexotyrant right? Can u add me please? 62862015
Thank you very much =)

Done

Thx Hufer =)