NEW FESTIVAL EGG

The only thing im gonna roll are my eyes :joy:

Goodluck to you guys, i would love to have Timber as another DR monster , not gonna bite this one though

Lol i started a topic about new festival too. ;D Can a mod lock my topic? One topic is enough.
And can anybody tell me please if this festival worth it to roll some eggs?. Timber i would have much but Ash is without a good fire team not good and i haven’t good fire mons in team.

Timber is good but road to 300. .

so I skip rolling.

I suggest you to skip this festival , I will skip as well #roadto300

Timber isnt good without other sacrafice monsters. I dont have legends to support with him. So both of them will be a bad roll for me. Pass.

I spent 150 gems, have 50 left, got stormloch, bane and tridakhen and a dupe. Ok I guess

I think I am going to skip too. I don’t really like either of the new legendaries and I’ve only got 125 gems at the moment. Maybe next time.

I did 18 packs :see_no_evil:

What did you got

I was after timber I got him on the 18th pack got ash twice :expressionless: and I got the last 2 I needed on the normal egg list too plus alot of dupes

I opened 7 eggs and got 2 super epics and 5 epics. But I got gearhound which is my first team turn monster so I’m pumped.

Really? How much do you spend for 18 packs?

Well it would be around $750 that’s what I would spend for 18 packs

Sry, i spent and got 2 SE and 3 Se. The 6,1% is bad i want 10%. I want timber so much he would match good with my team.

18 packs for me was 250 pounds I had 140 odd gems already

I wish I hadn’t wasted my gems last time…

150 gems. 2 legend dupes. 1 midas 1 dragaia.

At least omegaling from rare egg.

I thought you were saving to 20 rare gems.

I did before. Got zilch.

Aka 4 legend dupes.

Wow. I’m at 14 now. At this point just holding out until if/when they add some more legendaries to the egg.