Neo Monsters Nuzlocke Experience Day 1 (2/2)

Are you seriously giving up after how much far you have gotten? Mistakes do not define us as a whole, but what we do right after those mistakes will…

Master Splinter’s right… I CAN’T JUST GIVE UP ON THIS NUZLOCKE. SURE IT MAY SEEM HOPELESS RIGHT NOW, But I still have to make do with what I have!

This was when… Master Splinter carried my whole team in grinding.

One by one, slowly but surely, I kept trying to increase my training points with even as little as a measly 3 training points. that’s all enough for me to keep going.

Now… was the time My First ever League Battle

I looked back and reminisce just how much I have gotten far
To Losing, my starter, Stormzy because of bs poison damage…

Losing Tyga right after catching a minotaur…

Throughout all of my painful tragedies, Master Splinter was with me through thick and thin.

He taught me to keep on moving forward, even with as little motivation you have left, he taught me that this whole journey would not be easy, that a game like Neo Monsters, where there are countless bloodshed throughout pvp matches and events. That somehow someway through sheer force and determination. I. can. succeed…

During my first ever League Battle, Master Splinter DOMINATED the whole game with his strong megaquake aoe attack, the monsters stood no chance, combined with Dave my pterosaur’s give turn move to attack once more. I sighed in relief as I had my first ever deathless victory in a league battle

Now Before I headed for my second match, I decided to catch two mons on the last patch of grass meet Ruiz the jumbopede and BoyWonder the wickerboy.

Without delaying myself, I headed to my second battle with some pressure…

My opponent managed to use Poison to all my mons except Master Splinter… The bane of my whole nuzlocke journey so far… Things might not end well.

Luckily Swiper the Octor and Snatcher the Horrorfish, who I once chastised for being more of a liability to my team pulled through with their clutch aoe attacks.

Now it’s time for the Final round against Makisa

I still dread to look at those souless eyes… for she had been the cause of my first ever death in the run being Batman the Spookbat…

But I had no choice but to persist…

My heart was absolutely racing as her first two mons which had Reckless Attack both targeted Master Splinter who was still currently my most strongest monster.

I still continued to head on with Dave’s give turn assist to Master Splinter’s Double AOE megaquake

All was well until something dawned upon my mind…
During the last match, Dave was red on health and was poisoned. When I reviewed the footage one last time, I gasped in shock as Dave was technically Dead due to him dying as I saw the victory screen…meaning I brought in a Dead Monster and it has come To bite me back…

Everything continued to be just alright until…

This image continued to hunt me to this day…
Fireworker had an advantage over my strongest monster being Master Splinter, and he could cease the opportunity by dealing an effective blow against him… My mind desperately did not want that situation to happen, but I know that there is still a chance the worst could inevitably happen

I could not process what truly just happened at this moment. One of the first and beloved Monsters who saved my run when he was just the only one left during the rough times, all we had was each other and the hunger to bully countless hordes of bandicks for that training exp. Burned through ashes without a trace…

Honestly, I’ll just close my eyes and Master Splinter would still be here right???

Reality struck me hard in the face…

Swish, Dave, and Master Splinter… all these monsters I had caught in the central island were now a memory… I honestly could not fathom what I just witnessed at this moment.

Snatcher and Swiper avenged their fallen comrades with the finishing kill…

Honestly I have never cried this much over a digital pixel ever… this whole experience reminded me that throughout my journey, there will always be tragedy that you cannot prevent. No matter how painful it may be, if I still have the will left to fight, then I must follow through. That’s what Master Splinter would have wanted
With the victory against Makisa, I managed to win the Rookie League and headed onward to…The Advance League with uncertainty enveloping me…

13 Likes

hahahaha :joy::joy: ohhhh wtf here you go again!! Please someone give this guy a mythical fragment, he deserves it in my opinion, I love how you combine your passion for battle with a story that you make up, a touch of fun and your irony by maximizing monsters and such weak moves :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Chad

1 Like

i would pay just to read this kinda story haha
nice job!

1 Like

FOLLOWUP THREAD

I knew that someway I would have to march on forward. The Event’s sidequest with the whole online story mode gave me a chance to meet Moji the moji. His name is too iconic that I need not to change it

Then I got a brand new give turn monster to replace Dave… meet David perhaps he wasn’t so bad after all…

Then Finally got a SUPER EPIC MONSTER…who learns throw, meet Pyro the Lavaraptor I guess

I then use Big B O O B A Friend Mon to get me back an old friend…

Stormy… Well in honor of him, meet Blitzo

Also meet my brand new member VineGreen inspired by one of my fave yters. (Guess who lol)

This concludes Day 1 of my Nuzlocke Challenge…

8 Likes

Love your story