Neo Monster clans and team build

So I’ve heard talks of clans and team build help within said clans. I’ve been a fairly devoted player for the last year since returning to the game and I would say my main weakness now is just pvp, I know I’ve got a good collection all things considered and would love to improve. Pve is settled and I enjoy it, but would love to grow and learn with the pvp. My friend id is 91706915 name is Weasel (old RuneScape name lol) I’d love any input or recommendations from the community. Love the game for the most part, just wish some of the monsters weren’t so sexual!

1 Like

Hi Weasel. I play PvP from time to time. Drop your collection and your team here and I’ll see if I can help :blush: I have a few guides on the forum that you can check out too

1 Like

Thanks bud! I have most super epics if you need them. I actually poste in team build help yesterday but accidentally put the wrong two teams! Exu was still very helful though!

I am a big fan of the second team id recomend plume over turbo in fl tho as azu will create a protecter which will lock turbos true hit

1 Like

You reckon a poison team would do okay? I’ve got some pieces to make it. My water just got hard countered twice :sweat_smile:

I’ve also got that stun fish with the axe that absorbs stun and comes back. Anyone think he would be a good sub somewhere in the lineup?

he is just the best stun absorber in the game