need help with team building

im stuck on a battle in story its really hard to get attacks in :frowning: this is my team

Pls share the monsters u own so we can help also is it for pvp or pve

pve by the way this is one of my alt accounts

try putting more drak monster beside noxar so his assisted and link moves work also you can play with stun to make time pass by or sleep to charge the fish novablast.I see you have a dark 4 star kind of robot try using him he can clone and stun lock the opponent and you cna win many battles with that.try using aurodragon with monsters that can heal themselves or have an immediate effect like stun entrance or the bot that can clone and stun the enemy.

thanks i will see if this helps

this is enemy team

rexotyrant uses deathstroke or aoe dark attack then luxyrion makes bronzeshells so does oroblazer then rexotyrant uses bloodthrist oof

Use a One on One monster with Diredemon, the dark type toad and Nox. U can capture the Ice type One on One monster in the monster hunting section in online mode. The 6 trials event. The one on one move will allow you to charge the link megabomb with your toad and you can kill some monsters after skipping a few turns with Diredemon. If you need to avoid killing monsters to give your toad time to charge than fine.

Chimeraxus is like the knock-off brand Galvbane.

You should go get yourself an actual galvbane

2 Likes

Need to evolve your monster…
And need some stun, purify and heal.
You cant always win with all sweeper monster in a team.
You can evolve twig, use stun, tank sudden death and copy the rexo.
That stage is tricky and need proper monster.
Goodluck
You have all you need there

twig so hard to evolve

thank you i got the yeti and did the one on one dreamhunt megabomb thank you so much :0