Need help beating episode XVII

Okay so… long story short, I have to wonder if this level can even be beaten?
I’ve tried every method I could think of and I can’t even get the other team down to 10 monsters most of the time.
The only guide I could find is this video here and pretty much nothing else (NOT MY VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awcKYAgEA1c If you want to see the enemy team take a look at the video. I don’t have all of the monsters they do so I can’t copy the videos methods to beat it easily :c

The enemy team destroys me and i’ve no idea what else to try so ANY help would be appreciated because I can’t seem to beat this.

My team is set up exactly like this and I can’t go over the cost 188
Viridizaron
Kamiwyrm
Terrordragon
Phantomaiden
Bitterbeast
Grovodeus
Delugazar
Chronozar
Djinzar
Scorpionyx
Dolphoenix
Leoronix
Komaguard
A.S Feryvast
Skyther
Noxdragon

I can provide a list view of my legendary’s and super rares because I only have the one mythic (Scorpionyx)
Again any help is appreciated, thanks!

This mythic is very weak and cost a bit you should maybe replace him with someone else and try putting stunners around chronozard( maybe that dolpheonix?) so he can use his timestrike all and wipe 4 mons .Try using poison monst with terror dragon so he can use that sweet poisson massacre and wipe 4 mons.I see you have delugazar, he is very stong try using him with lots of give turn and team turn.Also the komaguard is reaaly weak without the other guard SE.Try doing screenshots of you team next time it will be more helpful for us to help you.I’m not a pro so I can’t really help that much but I hope I helped you !

1 Like

Go get yourself a galvbane

1 Like

Alrighty, I will definitely try that and here’s the screenshots of my legendary’s and super’s

Nice your monsters have potential that Horrorclaw when kiled will give your team the monster that killed it so it means you can duplicate an enemy monster and since they are buffed you can get a buffed legendary from your enemy. Try it if you want.Also that blue elephant try using it he has purify, overwatch and desperate stampede(try always activating overwatch first because it will give a turn and use overwatch again and again until you have few hp and desperate stampede is activated, it 1-shot pretty much everyone).I saw in the video that there is a robinoid so careful with protectors it can go bad an also that blue elephant has purify which is really useful because as I saw in the video it is mostly poison and purify is really gonna help.WOW btw you ultra evolved every single of your mons thats crazy, good job.

1 Like

Eeeee, thank you! I will try that and see how it goes!

Titanomoth is really good because you can get easy kills with desperate stampede. Delugazar is miles better than any other monster you have. Get its secret skill if possible and use protectors and give turn with double bloodthirst. If you do it right, delu could wipe out half their team.
Edit: use stealth to prevent the robinoid from hitting delu or just kill it before it has a turn

1 Like

For me it was a pretty easy battle because I have Scorpiogeist (Stun Converter), Tagosenshi (Camouflage makes it immune to Stun Bomb), Mechaviathan (Stun Immunity) and other venom monsters

2 Likes

Did you end up beating this? I just got here and got obliterated pretty easily…

Hey, I won this battle two times.
My game crashed when I got the gems and I entered the game again. I was on the same battle, so I got 6 gems easily.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to beat it. What team / Strat did you use? I got Magga to under 20 HP with both his summons gone and then he wiped me. Did you kill him first and then the normal monsters or did you leave him for last?

Are you talking about Maggatsuoh boss level? Because I did it with voidress spamm bloodbath and Give turners to help spamm bloodbath with voidress.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, I’ve gotta wait for the Moliath event though so that’s gonna suck, but once I get that then I can do that!

Oh I forgot to mention since i’m STILL stuck on this evil level, I just recently got Prismaryx, Magmalathian and Blitzdyr i’ve been trying to use and I have no idea if they’re worth using on this level? I’ve been away for about a week or so now trying to get new/ more better monsters to beat this level and I’ve gotten close but never finished it still.

Blitzdyr because he has purify and can help purify you team , he can also clone himself making more purifyers

1 Like

WOO finally beat that one using your strats (thank you!) and I return stuck now on level XIX (aka this level fighting Marco/ disclaimer is not my vid)

and I got a few new mons such as these (the non-maxed ones are at the very bottom, the rest are maxed)

Amalgamon
Reventaus
F.D Lotus
Ragnawolf
Magmalathian
DemonToad
Thorhoof

Shivotra (not yet maxed out)
Stratowyrm (not yet maxed out)
Mechadino (not yet maxed out)
Giravine (not yet maxed out)
Blastshell (not yet maxed out)
Cruiserfish (not yet maxed out)
Brakitorus (not yet maxed out)

I’ve tried a few things already but the correct monster placement and timing seems kinda tricky cause they’ve got stunners, healers and poison creatures so the mish-mash is nuts lol.

Did you ever go get yourself a galvbane @ZambieMaster

2 Likes

WELL, it took me this long plus losing most of my data and the re-getting everything but yes I just now did XD I planned on getting all four of the guardians at max level if I could anyways so he was next on the list, I think it’s Wolfrozor/ Wolfrozen, whatever is next then Rexkong so I’ve got a lot of work ahead. Is there any place I should put him specifically in the team or does that really matter?

1 Like

I just beat this episode all thanks to my penguini and jis last bite

1 Like