10 Likes

Interesting to see!

Probably the only thing Unicera can be top in :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats :tada:

1 Like

Congrats my dude

1 Like

With getting Santabeast and all Mythics, you have all current monsters in the game now fully evolved?

1 Like

Actually no bro, I am missing 3 Super Epics:

1. G. D. Cranberry
  2. E. D. Rod
  3. Rabbeat

That’s all to complete all the collection among the released once.

1 Like

Don’t forget Goldoise :joy: jk. Great achievement bro, congrats

1 Like

I have exactly that three monsters.

I would give them to you immediately if that would be possible.

But I know, you’ll surely get them soon :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your thoughts bro! :pray:

Eventually I am going to get them, when they will be released (in the case of Rabbeat), or when I’ll hatch them in rare eggs.

But is nice to see someone being generous to me :pray: I tried my best long ago when I wanted to do a giveaway of 12 6S tickets, but my request was rejected.

3 Likes

Well done Mr @DonT89 soon your account will be transferring like DMG Daniel’s account :joy: , I think that basically means you made it, seeing as Daniel was apparently also a very good player

Absolutely not, I am not planning to share my account at any point, neither sell it.

IMO I wouldn’t either but then again I am not DMG Don’t with 1000 awakened mythics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know what’s funny about that but hey, as long as you are happy I don’t blame you :person_tipping_hand:

What was funny was that I spoke about sharing my account when I don’t even have a fully awakened mythic and that nobody would even want my account whereas you have tons of awakened mythics and most people would take your account, I hope you understand now :sweat_smile:

Honestly imo it just sounds like you’re being passive-aggressively sarcastic about it. I could easily be wrong, but that’s the vibe I’m getting from reading your posts in this thread and in another thus far.

4 Likes

u no need to plain it, also someday u will give it to me
Also I wanted to share this will u

What u think @NMEGaryOak i think I deserve an icon for this

1 Like

Tbh @Dev_VKC made the best icon years ago, I don’t see any reason for him to make more

1 Like

b4fb37794a3402ba8d0974fc437a4965bd8bcdf7

2 Likes

Wow congrats tahts insane , and me who struggle to get the legendaries i want :neutral_face:

Nah that’s just how I am dude, It means I like you. I don’t get aggressive easily and most of the time I am just trying to crack a joke :joy:

2 Likes