Squinty’s Awakened Mythic Collection Completed!! 🎉 🎈 🎊

With the above Rhinedragon I just awakened, this puts me at 102 now in total awakened, which is the maximum number right now based on what has been released. :tada: :fire:

I’m not sure many people know this, but I originally started this game 2 months after it released (if you remember the egg roulette and willowrym being a SOTF reward mon then you know those days). The first legend I hatched was Serapheon and first limited legend (2 legends later) was Lavaronix, back when TT was OP. My first account was F2P until around Late 2018 with my first awakened mythic being XYZ 10 months after mythics were first released. I took a break from the game in mid 2020 (April - October) and started a new account, which is the one I currently have. It’s hero rank 194 and has 1134 login days total.

I’d love to give a huge shoutout to all my Nero homies and Former RISE clan mates for pushing me to become better everyday both within and outside of neo. You all are the best and the formation of both clans were some of my favorite days so far in the entire game for me.

@GMagic @PurpleHeart @LemonSqueezy @Aeronomatron @Phantom00 @gatn @keets @Unown @NMEGaryOak @DarKsidE555 @Reziz @NERO_Raghnius

If I missed anyone above I’m sorry :smiley:

Also want to give a mention to @Mr_Lokiiii @Coltraz and @NMEduck
Who in general I’ve had a great time interacting with over the years.

Here’s to keeping the collection going as long as the game survives!!!

PS, feel free to post any specific teams/combos you would be interesting in seeing me try sometime! I plan on starting to stream on discord and maybe record some YouTube videos.

39 Likes

cgrats

1 Like

Congrats huge achievement :clap:

1 Like

Show us what 2500 monster captured icon looks like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats my man! Its been a fun few years! Lets hope for many more! :partying_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ve always dreamt of having access to all the monsters… All the teams I could make and fun I could have…

I understand if you’re uncomfortable sharing, but I was wondering how much did you spend roughly? And how many gems to awaken one mythic on average? You might be the one with actually the best sample size.

2 Likes

A crazy achievement! Congratulations man! That’s epic

1 Like

Congrats🎉

1 Like

Ah thanks for mentioning me although we don’t talk anymore, congrats for ur achievement definitely big one
Would be cool if we play some matches like in old days after I finish all this sh*t (7 months left) so wait for me mate😂

1 Like

You didn’t. @ItsSherlock is not important :joy:

6 Likes

Amazing, did you also obtain all other released monsters? Please show us the dex count :pray:

Congratulations squinty. @Dev_VKC make one special icon(very cool one)for awakening 100 myth

5 Likes

:frowning:

This is a great achievement.:rose::rose::rose:

1 Like

Great achievement for f2p

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

3 Likes

You are a beast!! Without words really, it is incredible that you have come up with such a collection!!!

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like

Awesome!!! Congrats man

1 Like

U r fcking awesome. Congrats

1 Like