My Topic was deleted without warning...

I posted a topic asking for advice on how to set up a team with my current monsters for Dungeon Challenge. Unfortunately I think the topic was deleted. Can a mod explain to me why it was deleted?

Thank you!

All the D.C. Posts got condensed into one thread
It’s pinned second from the top

Oh okay, thanks!

Yup no problem

It’s kinda outta order though… I am not sure how I feel about combining separate posts. Especially when the order doesn’t show how it was.

I posted a topic asking for advice on how to set up a team with my current monsters for Dungeon Challenge. Unfortunately I think the topic was deleted. Can a mod explain to me why it was deleted?

Thank you!

Weird,gonna investigate on it. But what AoSpirals said it’s true before posting search if there is already an open topic about what you wanna post.

Will do

Also I noticed there is a DC Topic that remains separate from the condensed topic. That’s really the reason I wanted to know why my topic was deleted, like if I broke any rules or something.

I did not delete any topics only merged them with similar ones
There is no point in having multiple topics on the same thing it causes clutter

If you broke any rules, you’d know about it. As a rule of thumb multiple duplicate threads get condensed into one, usually the biggest one.

Either that or I misclicked a topic in between spam. But I’m accurate, soooo…