Music

I’m not sure I’m in right section but it’s not really a bug so idk. I would love the ability to play my music on my phone while in the huntersisland app. Is there a way or does anyone else want this too?

0 Likes

I agree.

0 Likes

Am I the only one who can do this? I listen to my music while playing HI, always.

0 Likes

Start the song and then open HI. It works for me

0 Likes

That’s what I did but it stopped the song. 

Edit: Misunderstood, actually. I’ll try it correctly in a moment…

0 Likes

What devices are y’all using? The ones who can’t play music with HI.

Another question, for everyone this time: What are you using to listen to the music to? Your device’s music list, or a music app?

0 Likes

It does work if I have HI completely closed when the song is playing, then open it. 

0 Likes

Another user was having the same problem and said that method didn’t work for her either.

0 Likes

Method doesn’t work with a non-default music app

0 Likes

You guys are brilliant it works if I close HI start music and then start Hi. Works with pandora and regular music player. Thank you! Grinding just got 100 times better

0 Likes

It worked for me using Spotify.

0 Likes

I always used Pandora, so… haha ^^;

0 Likes

My music will not play when NM is open. I am using a S7, playing music on Spotify.
I tried playing the music first but the second the app opens, it stops the music.

0 Likes

This section of the of the forum is for Hunter Island, Neo Monster’s now inactivate precursor. Please don’t talk about Neo Monsters in this section.

0 Likes