Monsters Index

How do I add additional monsters like Maggatoid, Boxjaw etc in monsterdex?

1 Like

Mag ain’t even out yet

Yes, I once opposed it at an event

Their index is off the monster dex i think, since you can’t catch them

Open the Monstersdex at the end. It may be one of the monsters, some time there may be Maggatoid in Adventure Mode. I guess

It’s not. Uncatchable summon monsters are never displayed in dex

Is the Dex even of any use? Or is it just for show and for those who “need/want to collect them all”?

Only for monsters collection, it can also be weak monsters that benefit like poison revenge

I tried completing it but couldn’t keep up and it started to cost to much

Catching monsters is not an egg hatch :grinning:

My closest account still needs baha, goldtail and apollo to complete the initial dex.

You know, a good thing that could come out of this is that the Devs divide the monsters into groups. And then for completing each group we get Gems or Rare Gems or Potions.

1 Like

Wait you saying that account has every legend ever released except those ones if so damn

Dex of initial version…It just covers No.1 to No.917 that you guys have already completed. I don’t care about new monsters as they will keep making new ones until neo dies.

1 Like

Ah I’ve completed that, was trying to get
every new legend that came but I can’t afford it on my luck so given up on it. Neo ain’t Pokémon no certificate for completing the dex :joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t forget that you can print that certificate with your gameboy printer and hold it in your hands so it’s real @ILAGaLOT

1 Like

I had a printer and everything set up for it