Moar Team Cost

It must be.

On the other hand I still would not like to be directly punished for not having it yet.

1 Like

I entered thinking this is ā€œmotarā€ thread. Sorry !

1 Like

@Zardecil instead of taking jabs at paying players, why donā€™t you go out and better your own financial situation. Find a higher paying job. Further your financial education. Thereā€™s lots of things you can do (PM me and Iā€™d be happy to help you with your finances).

People with money win in the real world too, not just in Neo. Life lesson.

1 Like

Oh believe me I already know what I am doing. Thatā€™s why I have no disposable income to spend on neo, because of the start of a long term plan for that.

If you look at my comment, I was only reacting to you suggesting a mode that is purely beneficial to the playerbase with the most money. It would shut me out of that pvp season. That is directly against why I play this game.

Instead of taking offense at my comment on how unbalanced that sort of pvp would be, why donā€™t you consider that not everyone is you and has the resources to spend on the game. As such the modes released should not favor the top 1% spending side of the playerbase.

1 Like

Please letā€™s not take offence to anything. Any change to max team cost should be for the benefit of the game itself, not any particular group or simply as a community request. I think if mythics become a large part of the game then perhaps a rise in team cost could be sensible but if the idea is to make us use a mixture of monster qualities then 206 is working well.

1 Like

Instead of telling yourself that you CANā€™T afford gems, ask yourself HOW you can afford to buy gems.

Capitalism is Godā€™s way of determining who is smart and who is poor.

That being said, to get this thread back on topic after @Zardecil derailed it, take a look at the most significant updates Devs implemented:

1. Secret Skills = More Cost
  2. Revival of Link = Need to use more legends to make this work because there isnā€™t a lot of Epic/SE support, ie more cost
  3. Mythic monsters = More Cost

Itā€™s the direction the game is going, I think more team cost is inevitable. Why not give us unlimited team cost except for ranked pvp?

Gary, a bit too far. Donā€™t get personal with other peopleā€¦ we all have our own lives, incomes and priorities.

I feel like more team cost is inevitable too. If the Devs was mythics to be played itā€™s what they will do.

Answer to that is ā€œwait precisely 2 years for my stuff to have time to work itself outā€. You derailed the thread lol.

1 Like

Lol. ā€œYou derailed the threadā€

Itā€™s like when one of my kids gets out of bed to tell me the other one is out of bed. Uhm, youā€™re doing the same thing right now, bro.

2 Likes

Rich countries can only exist on the shoulders of poor countries. Thats the way if your ā€œGodā€.
Keeping the poor people poor to benefit the rich guys. That has nothing to do with beeing smart

1 Like

To be into the topic. Lets make 2 seperate pvps. One pvp with no limit and the other pvp with 206. At the end the top 3 of both fight against each other. Thats the way to see who is smart and who only got a big wallet

Wow that is the most condescending thing Iā€™ve read in this forum.
Itā€™s not a ā€œsmartā€ way to make a point. You need to relax.

In regards to team cost. I think 208 would be perfect, but happy with 206.

1 Like

Apparently no one in this forum knows who Ron Swanson is

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah parks and recreation

1 Like

Haha I was just going to say

1 Like

Notice the top of the pyramid regarding honor. This is my sentiment exactly toward BB Spammers

2 Likes

Whether something is a quote or not, it doesnā€™t change how it might come across. Also, respect that this game and forum is global so only a small number of people will have seen an American TV show.

Letā€™s please keep this thread on topic, otherwise it will be closed.

1 Like

Lochi and I got it. And weā€™re the most important people in the world.

1 Like

@Lucrayzor more like @Lurkrayzor

1 Like

Nice job gary, you managed to necro a thread that was made 6 months ago.

Whatever you had to say was not worth doing this.