Losing Tickets

I just keep losing the tickets and It’s extremely annoying.

Whether it is because I have to block the phone in the middle of an online mission and then the app reestart, or because It just says connecting to the server and then that the server is not online at the moment and I loose the tickets anyway.

Just for the record, my internet is very good and I usually play at home so I don’t think I’ts my problem.

It’s very annoying and frustrating because the tickets are not easy to stack.

I wonder if I’m the only one with that problem.

What do you mean block the phone
There could be a problem with the online servers at the moment il check it out if it is il msg the devs about it
You should do the same and tell them

He means if someone calls him it disconnects him.

Currently the servers are not doing so hot so rest assured this is being fixed as we speak.

I have never had the app restart though I have been able to start missions exit the app without closing do other stuff and return to it

That’s exactly what I mean, If I have a phone call or I have to do something else with the phone I just go out of the app without closing it and usually when I come back it’s on the mission, but sometimes ( every time more frequently) when I come back to keep fighting the app restarts and I loose the tickets, it’s so annoying and I have already msg the devs on facebook but they don’t answer

Il msg them about it I seem to get results and them posting in the forums after I talk with them

Thanks Lochi! You’r the best :smiley:

The devs are based in Tokyo and Seattle but the Tokyo team is the main one I would msg them during Tokyo trading hours

UKefvd.jpg

I would say that recently it’s been because of the entire system getting restarted. I’ve woken up multiple times this week with bro monsters needing to start the application again. This is when they do an update or change something. This could be why

They have talked about a update coming so it might be that