• Looking for some Beginner Tips •

Hi everyone, if you guys could take a little time of yours for helping me, cause I need some tips for beginners like I am.
The thing is, which is fastest way to grow HR? Principally to increase my amount of tickets. Thanks Ahead :slightly_smiling_face::v:

1 Like

shadow realm boss lvl 4 of the online story gives the highest return of experience to ticket ratio.

if you are literally just beginning then the dojo is a good place to go because you get experience without using tickets.

the special ingredients missions usually give decent experience as well.

3 Likes

Play ingredient missions

1 Like

@EMI_Eklypz and @MVP_Octopus , Thanks you both for your tips. I do really appreciate it. I’ll put them in practice right away.

Weirdly wat pople do lately is they want to keep theh hero rank low

1 Like

Ah, as you rank up, the more high-ranking opponents match you in PvP, if you are a newbie, stay at rank 45 max so that you can look for coins in case you need them, otherwise moving up in rank is not an option until you have a solid team

1 Like

then I will help you a little regarding the gems because I ticket them (you will have to wait for them to recharge) 1- the events that are permanent in the game a good place is the story events section, the first event you want to farm is (tales of the Mytic Land) the first 4 battles give 4 gems or 5 and only increase 900 exp . You fight with a team borrowed from the PC so it’s not difficult. side quest, in each chapter they give you 1 gem and you don’t receive much experience and when you complete certain chapters in the archive they also give you gems (choose carmilla as a friend Mons and you will never lose) 2- the online story you don’t get much experience until chapter 4 I think and they are quite gems, try it! 3- complete the daily missions and per month you will have 30 gems, multiply in the sanctuary and do not spend gems and soon you will have 500, enter every day to claim the login and finally try to play the online events, you can achieve the Battle Challenger level 1 using nightrider i.e. dulkhan and the little horse to merge them, play the biweekly missions until level 8 because after that they give 10k exp I hope to help, sorry if the message is so long.

1 Like

If you are patient you can also try to do bond quests of the mythical or legendary ones you have or else there is SP, I don’t know about the latter but the mythical ones at level 20 you get 4 gems, each battle is 20 tickets so it would be 400 in total and the experience in the first 10 levels is 100exp and then increases to 200, how always use carmilla and you will never lose

Also play showdown at old corolan, you will get 8 gems and they are borrowed equipment, search on Youtube how to achieve it. capture chronos and you will get a gem and capturing ah bitterbeast also gives one, I know they are few but it is better than nothing, PvP gives quite a few but as I told you this is very difficult if you do not have a solid team

1 Like

@LOG-Fallen Don’t be sorry about the long answer, cause that’s a Lot of Priceless information, however, it’s me who have to Thank you a Lot for taking your time answering my issue. Indeed, I didn’t knew that the more HR you have, harder opponents you’ll fight, the info that you laid on me is GOLD. Don’t want to be repetitive but Thank you once again, I truly appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

The first battles are even, then it is completely unequal, I’m not so sure if it’s because of a winning streak or not, sometimes I haven’t been in a good situation, but they still match me with teams of awakened mythicals and so on. , in any case, you can try it now that there is a special rule, use demontoad to enrage ah noxar and bitterbess to absorb the paralysis (this takes a little time). you can use leoronix and other dark mons, you can try deadgar, he has a mov that kills a 6 star mons, either way send all your monsters, ah the construction thread and we will see what we do, don’t worry, I I like to help whenever I can.

1 Like