Issue with Free Bonus Keys

Hi as per news on the game page 6.30am UTC we should get evolution mission access for free and keys are not needed (once only).

6.30 UTC is 11.30am in India, it’s 1pm now still i am being asked for gold key for access to evolution missions.

2 Likes

Oh. Thanks a lot buddy. I thought Youth fruit and Silver mines didnt need keys and kept clicking on those.

Really appreciate the quick help/reply

Can you please help me with another query.
Say i have 28/41 tickets available and I enter this dungeon as free access.

Can I renter it the same day after my tickets get refilled or we can enter only once a day and so I must wait till tickets become 41/41

Keys open the event of your choice for a full hour, or 60 minutes. So the tickets you have at the moment you open the event, plus up to 9 extra ones you can regenerate up until just before the end of your hour, are all you’re going to have available. Do note however that every time your hero rank levels up your tickets are automatically refilled, so if your timing is on point you can about double the amount you would’ve had otherwise.

All the normal ingredients/fruit/silver missions get opened for an hour, in which you can enter them any number of times (as long as you have enough tickets). The fruit and silver missions in the “super power up event” that’s on right now, and comes every 16 days, can be entered once per day. When you complete them they take 24 hours to refresh then you will see “ready to enter” appear on them.

Thank You. Unfortunately except for rank up the others have a hero rank restriction and I desperately need youth fruit need to get my rank up.

Have complete 2 put of the 3 rank up missions already.

I am at 32, need to get to 35

well do missions online story

This restriction is because you won’t have enough tickets to do the mission once. These silver and fruit missions take 40 tickets to enter.

I hope you’re enjoying the game so far.

1 Like

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the game.
Trying to understand bonus potions though that is a bit confusing to me.

And one feedback I have is all online limited time missions be it
Don penguini vs Don penguini, bi weekly mission, divine visitors, super challenge battle
Are too tough (almost impossible) to win for newcomers like me, (Hero rank currently 36)

In in time limited we need to put up some challenges for low rank players as well as I hate that section currently as its always against super boss monsters

1 Like

It in not impossible you just need to understand how the monsters work and what are their skills/passives.For unlimited missions there is videos on youtube of how to do them like this one from the youtuber LDN-TiOoO I think

Sure shall check this video out and keep updating here when I am able to complete them.

Thanks

The limited-time events are a big challenge for all new players. The first few battles are usually good to do but you won’t be getting much further for the first few weeks of playing. The online story and other bits are what you can work on as you accumulate gems and hope to get some more powerful monsters for your collection.

The top 10 biweekly missions can be completed no matter what your collection is like. Take your time looking at the monsters skills to work out how to win.

The event coming on Friday called Island Challenge is the one that EVERYONE is on the same footing for. We don’t use our own monsters, we pick from choices then build a team from those. I hope you find it fun.

Okay. One major issue is I don’t know the monster’s skills and what some attacks mean, so if i learn that along the way that should sort things out.