Is it really a bug? Read this FAQ before posting here

I’m putting this up because on quite a few occasions there are people that report “bugs” that are actually just little details that they are unaware of. Just check through the list, and if your problem isn’t there then carry on.

"Why am I not getting a starter monster from the Labyrinth like I’m supposed to?"

The way it works is, the _first _time you do _each _chamber within the labyrinth, you get the respective starter free. Each time you do one after the first time however, you have a 60% chance of getting another one. If you’ve gone multiple times without getting any, I assure you the game’s not broken, it’s just a lot of bad luck. Keep trying, and you’ll find those starters eventually.

"Why are these enemy monsters wiping out my monsters in single hits but are barely dented by my attacks?"

This is a little quirk known as buffing. Virtually all of the online events have it to some degree, with the exception of pvp, the Dungeon Challenge torch and shortcut battles, and early story missions. The enemy monsters have their stats increased in order to pose more of a challenge. It makes up for the fact that the ai is dumb as a brick and often struggles to win with even a top class team. The most extreme case of this is the Ultimate challenge event, where the higher you go the more and more the enemy stats are increased, until it’s virtually impossible to proceed without the right monsters. Some monsters are greatly hurt by this difference, such as Valzareign, Shadowyrm, Kamiwyrm, and the auto poisoners, while other monsters such as Stormloch, Shadowhunter, Warca and Soulstealer see a great opportunity to shine since they deal massive damage that even the buffs can’t surpress. As a result your playing style will have to differ greatly between fighting pvp and pve.

(outdated) "I didn’t get a legend from my ten pack, even though it guaranteed that I would get a legendary in my sixth egg!"

This is a common misinterpretation. You are guaranteed at least one legend after 6 PACKS, not 6 eggs, which means you need 300 gems in order to be guaranteed the featured legendary. If you’re unable to save up that many gems, not to worry. Some festivals do in fact guarantee a legendary in your first pack, just not the featured legendary.

(outdated) "How am I supposed to get the 10 gems for defeating Queen Karona?"

The final installment of the offline story has not been released yet, so we just need to be patient.

"I had an Auto Protect monster on the field, so why are my other monsters still getting hit?"

Auto protect actually only has a 60% chance of blocking attacks. This balances it out with the regular protect move, which must be used in order to activate the effect but blocks every attack without fail. Aegisdragon has a variation of this passive, Auto Protect Plus, which blocks 100% like normal protect.

(outdated) "I used Accelerate Team in PVP, but my monster’s time values are the same as before!"

Well okay, this one is in fact a glitch, but it’s only visual. The buttons still show the normal TU, but when you use the move you can see that it’s reduced like it’s supposed to be. This little bug has been around for a VERY long time, a lot of us just ignore it at this point since it doesn’t actually impact the battle.

3 Likes