I lose my evertale account

I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled because of a bug that was black screen but after reinstalling the game began the ranking 1 again what I do to recover my account of ranking 70?

Try messaging them on evertalesupport@zigzagame.com
I got the same problem too

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

good morning did you get your account back?

good morning did you get your account back? how long did it take to evertale reply to your account recovery email?

Perdi minha como faço pra recuperá-la? É que eu troquei de celular recentemente, mas quando fui instalar de volta o jogo e fui tentar recuperar minha conta não consegui. O que eu devo fazer pra recuperar minha conta?

Do you have the restore code? The normal way to recover an account is to enter this code in a new phone.

If not, try contacting support and explaining your issue. They will ask for information like your purchase history (the date you downloaded thte game) and what characters you have. Hopefully they will get your account back for you.

Please use English when you write on this forum. Use a translater if necessary (I am doing that here).

[Você tem o código de restauração? A maneira normal de recuperar uma conta é inserir esse código em um novo telefone.

Caso contrário, tente entrar em contato com o suporte e explicar seu problema. Eles solicitarão informações como seu histórico de compras (a data em que você baixou o jogo) e quais personagens você possui. Espero que eles recuperem sua conta para você.

Por favor, use o inglês quando escrever neste fórum. Use um tradutor, se necessário (estou fazendo isso aqui).]

1 Like

Do you have the restore code? The normal way to recover an account is to enter this code in a new phone.