How many times does your shared monster used?

Cool, sorry for jumping the gun. Thought you were implying that Dmg shares accounts.

well I mean they sorta do share accounts lol but no that wasnā€™t what I was trying to imply

People in Dmg share accounts not DMG we have 35 members and people always bring DMG in to things involving a few people, you donā€™t hear me saying ONE share and are given accounts because lemon and you were given accounts.

yeah thatā€™s what I meant to say. I was thinking of only two or three accounts not the whole clan

Tbf thatā€™s a bit different since we donā€™t share accounts to maximize ticket usage in events

Cool.

Ohh snap I forgot you were part of DMG and know all our secrets (holds head in dispere).

Also tbf atleast we donā€™t receive gems from the devs through killerdog.

yeeee I was one of the founding members

Killerdog is the only one who has received gems from the devs and that was payment for him writing a ton of monster analysis sections.

Well that completely went over your head.

My bad! I thought we were throwing baseless accusations.

Ducks are rather short compared to humans so itā€™s easy for things to go over our heads.

actually I thought both were valid but not necessarily 100% accurate

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Okay , all knowing one (bows). You even know what people do with their accounts.

At least in this case it was fairly obvious so I donā€™t see what your point is.

Heā€™s onto us @NMEduck! Nice deflect with the serious tone :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy you you like @GMagic s phrase a lot. However I gotta say it loses a bit of its effect if itā€™s randomly spammed under a mention of a user or a clan.

For real, I know it was an incredible roast but letā€™s not overuse it now :joy:

All I did was respond to Coltraz (in an admittedly negative way) and he made it seem like I was targetting the whole clan :sob:

Ohhh didnā€™t know it was his phrase. What a shocker!!

1 Like

@DMG_Broly calm down. No need to be this rude.

On the phrase: Not his phrase. But after G used it you suddenly started spamming it when it wasnā€™t even funny :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

DMG would have to pay a lot of rent to live inside my head.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Your screen is wwiiddee

2 Likes