Help with breaking the throne episode 19

Hey can you guys help me beat breaking the throne I can never get half way thru there team

Give us more info. What are the enemy monsters?

Use OoO epic + bunker+ a bomb guy+ stun protection
:slight_smile:

What is OoO epic?

OoO stands for one-on-one

You need lucifelle to sweep from dusycion into the near end of valza.
Try to rework your team and good luck with thr boxjaw :joy:

Use one on one epic + BunkerBeast (evolve your mortar Legendary)+if you have the Storm Link 250 mega bomb penguin then use him or any good 400 megabomb SE (I would suggest using solo 250 megabomb AS)+ an Absorber
Your FL should do most of the work :wink:

Some general notes:
First is you will want better stun protection in your frontline. The thing about frostdrake(snow myth) is that it fills up your next slots consistently with cannon fodder. As a result you have only a single protector as your stun protection, which will promptly get removed every game, and then you have a pile of yukis that aren’t going to provide you with protection.

For that matter, you have no stun protection in your team at all past the first protector, which means that if they so much as sneeze on you at some point then you’re going to just die.

You also are completely missing a lot of crucial synergies in your team, and a few anti synergies. For instance, you have a stormloch that wants to sleep things in your frontline. Quickly followed by an auto poisoner that is going to prevent you from sleeping things anymore. I guarantee that you will run into situations where you have a useless stormloch in your line because of the auto poisoner. Either move the stormloch or move the tiamazus.

You also have the scorpion monster right next to your bunkerbeast. Typically the scorpion wants to poison gas and the bunkerbeast wants to load mortars, having shields while it does that. Poison gas is a really good way to step on bunker’s toes. Also, auto poison is really good with other poison monsters, so I’m not sure why you don’t have them together in your team.

Timberlord uses throw all. He is at the end of your team. The problem should be pretty obvious.

What does serapheon want to heal? What’s the point of putting that monster there?

Those are a few issues that I can see, I’d recommend fixing them and thinking about how monsters go together.

1 Like

Show us the rest of your monsters

I guess I’ll put more stun protection but there all low stars and I only try to sleep one for stormlooch so after he gets the kill I’ll use his server skill death wish then start bloodthirsting. And I find it there no point in using posion cause I can never 1 hit then only reason I got them separate is if they have hold there ground thing they would just die,

The rest of monsters aren’t that good a lot of 5 stars that I haven’t upgrading cause if my 6 star can’t 1 hit something I doubt my 5 star monster will

So I’m using one on one just to use my 400 sec bombs? Should I attack the one that’s not asleep?

Yes u r using it for 400 sec Megabomb and your Mortar Legendary has Piercing Mortar in his final form…he can be really useful with OoO since he has sleep immunity.