Help me build a team for Time Attack

Good! It’s been an easy mistake many have made in the past

1 Like

Well, at least the reward for 7:00 round 7 is an omegamid, which I do find quite useful as a beginner. Although just managing to beat that thing after a bunch of tries, I doubt 5:00 round 7 will be easy to beat or even reach.

On the other hand, the enemy setup seems to play a bigger role than I expected - I was a bit puzzled to finish 7:00 round 8 in first try, after hesitating to even bother considering my struggle in the - supposedly easier - round before.

The odd numbers have preset battles. The even numbers have randomised enemies. So 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and even 12 should be easy enough as long as you have a team that can potentially win a battle quickly. You might just have to give them a few attempts. 7, 9 and 11 can be very tricky.

Good to know, I was thinking it might be the rounds with rewards, but didn’t pay too much attention to it so far. Also I did find that the preset teams have the advantage you know what’s coming (after you fail first, that is) - for example when 2 stun converters in the enemy FL just annihilated my stunlock-team I made for time attack, it was just a matter of adapting to that.

I’m still quite amazed how effective stunlock is btw :smiley:

Here are the challenging wormhole battles from this February’s Time Attack!

4 Likes

Wait there is more then just the time battles I just found out

Can you help me in worm hole 5 please

You can use the 5 Star megabomb monsters instead of the nova blast ones, so the moths‘ and leiras passive won‘t trigger.

Thank I forgot I will try it but I think I won’t do any good the moths have shield

You have to combine them with chronotitan. Use his attack to remove the shields if necessary.

Man that’s problem if I had chronotitan ,warca and geartyrant I could have done the challenge like killerdog

That is the Team i used. You can try to replace Chrono with an other mega bomb. You can ignore the Monsters after dark flutter, they are Not needed. You can try to use Remus if you don‘t have capy, but then it might get messy because the enemy‘s capy will get a Turn First. You have to try out what works.

As Urpetrax says, it’s easier to do with 400s megabomb than I imagined. You can basically hit away the shields in most cases. Getting rid of the Leira without their revenges is more important than the Pupupa because the Puffoxin have hold ground and three of them are made (compared to just one moth). The Leira don’t have a shield thankfully.

When using megabomb you can have stunning entrance behind to deal with any issues the Leira entrance gives you.

You need a big collection to do these wormhole battles so if you don’t have enough of the right things then it may be impossible.

1 Like

If you have magga, you can try it this way

2 Likes