Hell mode

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

Thanks for adding hell mode for not only the story mode but event(s) as well! I finally found hordes challenging, the hell level 5 was fun

Looking forward to see other event hell modes

6 Likes

Love a bit of praise for the devs now and then. They get a lot of stick sometimes on the forum so it’s nice to see them get some credit. Also love the legend shop too.

1 gem is a bit meh as a reward, but looking forward to doing the hell mode!

It’s more for fun I think, an extra challenge for experienced players with a bit of a reward. Icons for doing hell mode on events would be nice too.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
When I claim the gem reward from completing a GoH hell mode mission the screen goes black and stays black after saying “connecting to server”. After waiting for more than a minute I restarted the app and have the issue again claiming the second one. It’s incredibly irritating considering it takes the app slightly over 5 minutes to load!

1 Like

I think I need to find more fun from the pve event, now the pve events are too simple.

This should be fixed now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Thanks, worked fine for me now!

Suggestion

Extreme should have 3 hell mode battles

Battle 1 - 100 monsters - 1 gem reward

Battle 2 - 125-150 monsters - 2 rare gem reward

Battle 3 - 150-175 monsters - 1 legend ticket & icon reward

Rest can stay as they are.

@Dev_VKC

PVE blows. When is PvP coming back?

Kill 100 monsters for 1 Gem woooooo.

PvE events need to step up a notch, game is stale as ■■■■.

Why not create a Online raid mode (with a clan) where we as a team fight mini to big bosses (hard teams in this case) for rewards that runs weekly or a Hell tower mode where you climb floors for rewards but it’s there permanently where eventually has you get better you climb higher floors can be added monthly etc…

I don’t know look around other mobile games and copy their ideas. Lmao

I personally like it just being a few gems, not anything important that other players feel like they’re missing out on. Gems are always good, but 5 gems won’t make the non-elite players cry. Rare gems work reasonably well too, but less good I think.

I think 6* tickets should be made accessible to more people, rather than them just being in hell mode for elite players. Master lvl 14 is the kind of place I would put it.

1 Like

They got that planned for evertale

:sunglasses::sunglasses::smirk::smirk:

Still in progress, fingers crossed for you guys .