• :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

is he rosegeist’s brother

depends

this guy sucks lol

Agree this guy sucks

Interesting concept, however I’d much rather prefer Sleepless Nightmare to 1 shot monsters in similar fashion to Exocross Cornered Exterminate.

1 Like

this dude would scream PvE if it had a mouth.

I can see an ok earlygame setup being Oniblade + Jackalhotep + Helioseer
Alternatively, Frostrider + Helioseer.

You use OoO, then Switch Friend with Jackalhotep (or Switch Places with Frostrider). Then you can basically pick off the incoming enemies one at a time with Sleepless Nightmare while OoO lasts, and when OoO is over you can put some of the woken up enemies back to sleep with Dreaming Touch once.
Would absolutely need lots of Stun support, however it would give you strong earlygame control.

Unfortunately, it looks waaaay too difficult to setup in PvP.

A first 6 star token monster.

i had an idea for the sleepless nightmare move months ago lol. a true hit move if monsters were sleeping. so i approve. and eye approve.

idk why it has a poison move as a sleep monster though.

2 Likes

Deleyeghtful eyedea

2 Likes

Neyece One.

1 Like

Again good design good movesets. If it was given better move in place of protect killer it would have definitely surpassed suikenshi

I like this monster and all but after really looking at its moveset I don’t see this monster being on the field for very long, I think it should have gotten some sort of clone move.

This monster is absolutely horrendous. It’s so close to being a really cool concept but it doesn’t quite work.

Firstly, I love the art design, name (helios = sun god, seer = creepy eyes) and how this “all eyes on you” passive is on another monster like this. Maybe we’re going to end up with one for each element.

Interference detailed above the one combo to pull this off. It’s a lot of work and will be too unreliable that the payoff doesn’t justify it. The SS is basically asking to lose, unless you’re with sleep immunes but then it doesn’t set up the sleepless nightmare. The only way I can see this being used is the fair way in the mid-game where you intend to sleep enemies with dreaming touch. In those cases it gets wrecked by any sleep protection, so is simply not very good. I would much rather a Beetlebrute.

So let’s briefly detail the problems:

• Venom protector killer damage is terrible, it’s a useless move
  • Stealthbreak damage is also quite low, only killing non HP boosted legendaries (stealthbreak damage was balanced for Suikenshi, which has roughly 1.5x the attack stat)
  • The SS has very few scenarios you can use it to your advantage
  • You’re completely dependent on sleepless nightmare to make this good, which in turn relies on a tricky combo or dreaming touch

I think you can solve all this by doing something like the following:

• Make venom protector killer a different move (bloodshed?)
  • Make dormant barriers 30TU, maybe also adding a 100s restriction from start of battle

That way it’s actually worth putting your team to sleep, you can kill right away. You can also put a purify monster a little way back to undo this sleep without making Helioseer dead weight thanks to bloodshed. It will have multiple options in the mid-game, either start sleeping enemies or sleep your own team and immediately start killing.

2 Likes

…they could’ve replaced all eyes on you with a passive that give excessive force or even a damage boost if there’s no friendly protector,that could’ve helped this monster alot more than focus