Harps and Genies

Anyone know what you get for experience for a single run? Thanks in advance!

3000 xp and costs 25 tickets per run.

Awesome! Thanks!

I think that the catch rate on the harps and lamps seriously needs to be increased. You look at every super rare monster and if you get them down to 1 hp they have like a 90% catch rate but then you go into the harps and genies online mission, you get them down to 1hp and nope it’s a 43% catch rate. And even then you can attemp to capture 10 different monsters and only manage to catch 1 or 2 when theoretically you’re ‘supposed’ to be able to catch 4. I would much rather have a higher catch rate in a monster without hold ground than a monster with hold ground and only a 43% catch rate at 1 hp.

Material monsters have a lower catch rate. It’s to make it more difficult to ultra evolve. A lot of us players complained though hopefully they increase the catch rate.

Man I hope they change it to at least 55% or 60%. I get that they are supposed to be harder to get because of ultra-evo, but less than 50%? That’s a stretch. It would be just as hard to catch them if they were to get rid of hold ground and increase the catch rate. Actually it might take a bit more skill from the player and would be more fun To catch them if they weren’t to have hold ground. not going in to the battle expecting not to catch one because they have such a low catch rate.