Happy topics

I’m making myself a pizza, happiness overload

I am kicking butt at work, working out and looking pretty

But then again, I always look pretty

Whatever dp I’m prettier

Pffffft in your dreams XD

A game I am making for mobile devices is finally wrapping up! So I am pretty pumped up about that. 

I’m losing pounds… If this keeps up in a few weeks, I’ll be skin and bone- err more skin and bones than I already am. I can almost touch my spine from my front side… I need to eat more.

I finished my crudload of college homework and spring break is next week (which is rather early compared to most other colleges but hey im not complaining :slight_smile: )

On a serious note, me and my girlfriend went and had ourselves a lovely picnic at Cade’s Cove. It was beautiful and probably one of the best dates I’ve ever been on.

A game I am making for mobile devices is finally wrapping up! So I am pretty pumped up about that. 

Cool, another game developer here. What kind of game?

I try to do games and I always, always, always give up.

Always.

But when I start, it’s very fun! 

And WE’RE HATCHING CHICKENS. I hope they’re fertilized! I can’t wait to see the result!

JUST THINK OF ALL THOSE CUTE FUZZBALLS

I do like cute fuzzballs…any way yeah hope that they r fertilized!

it is a doodle style fighting game that is going to have very friendly gestures. (youll see once the game is out). it is your basic rpg, with weapons, armor, powers, ability upgrades. along with a wide variety of enemies ranging from greek gods to comic book characters. 

Wow alphonse! That sounds really fun, when its out your gonna have to make a thread with a link to download it because i really wanna try :smiley:

@Kenpatrol: And i like pizza, especially hawian :slight_smile:

@kookset: aww hopefully they hatch into adorable baby chicks and bring fluffyness to the world *cries a tear of joy* beautiful

I’m happy becuase it is Friday.

I have 4As and 3Bs. ang I got a 50/50 on my challenge science test (highest score in class and only one who took the challenge test) :smiley:

@dajara I bet im skinnier. My friends think im malnourished and I only weigh 96.4 pounds and I am 15

I am very pathetic :frowning:

it is a doodle style fighting game that is going to have very friendly gestures. (youll see once the game is out). it is your basic rpg, with weapons, armor, powers, ability upgrades. along with a wide variety of enemies ranging from greek gods to comic book characters. 

Very cool. Mine is RPG-based as well, but I’m taking a … unique approach at it. And I have no idea how well people are going to like it, but I’m taking the gamble. We’ll have to see! Mine is only about halfway through development, though. Much to do… think I’m trying to add way too much to the game. But that’s what makes it fun.

ash do I still get a free copy? :wink:

Well ashley good luck with the game! And i would love to try it when you are done, im always looking for fun new games

Same