Happy New Year 2024

Hello everyone, I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, may you achieve your goals and may God bless you.
@Killerdog @TNCGodZeus @GMagic @LemonSqueezy @Unown @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD @NERO_Raghnius @Coltraz @Richito @Exu @DMG_UnholyPrem @NMEduck @Tavaray @PurpleHeart @Mr_Lokiiii
Happy New Year for the entire Neo Monsters community

13 Likes

Happy new year man! Lets hope for a great 2024 :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone.

Let’s hope the waifu learn the close their legs, we get some more wacky build-arounds and we keep getting huge numbers of new players to keep the money flowing in!

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwww he tagged me🥺

Happy new year to all let’s wish for more waifus and more awakeneds even I’m not going to be active as this year I will have a goal, at least 4-5 new awakeneds

I’m drunk asf @squinty1880

1 Like

Happy New Year all :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy new year to everyone in this community

1 Like

Happy New Year! My goal for this year is to reach a 100ws :duck:

1 Like

Very thanks, happy new year for you too godfather !:star::star:

1 Like

4 Likes

Have fun

4 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone. May all ur hatching luck pass onto me this year

2 Likes

As someone who went 0 two times fr 1 shard pv year I will be happy to pass it on to u :muscle:

2 Likes

Happy New Year! Let’s hope that we all can awaken some mythics (…decent ones) this year!

Happy new year guys! I’m happy that I can share my passion for the game with you guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

hpy new year

Happy New Year to the entire community :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday

It’s actually the forum joining anniversary on this account lol :smile:

Happy new year everyone. May you get good luck with botan and awaken mythics faster.