Finally reached 400 pts

Mission accomplished! I have to say network is such a big problem that once you have a little bit unstable net u lose the whole match. So for each match I was just so scared that I might see a “reconnecting” and lose. Luckily, after 200 pts I didn’t face this.

grats, I’m hopefully just a few hours away myself. What was the difficulty of your last battle?

Mission accomplished! I have to say network is such a big problem that once you have a little bit unstable net u lose the whole match. So for each match I was just so scared that I might see a “reconnecting” and lose. Luckily, after 200 pts I didn’t face this.

Congrats, i take it you in the top 10??

I got hit by the screen lock and low power mode (twice) and then there’s one weird bug i keep on getting. by the time next pvp event comes the low power mode bug should be fixed. Ryan did say they’ve submitted the update for the fix already.

Just a heads up change your auto lock to something like 5 minutes, thanks to Hufer for the fix.

Gratz man. I dced twice when facing low ranked players so the point loss is real but still pretty close to 400. Hopefully get it soon

Well I am number two just made it over 400

So what I use to do when I played clash so no one would attack my village while farm was put my phone on ever lock and just charge it and tap the screen from time to time while waiting. Did the same thing with this guy that had all the desperate monster at the end and he just skipped for like 5 minutes. Kicked his butt in the end but was annoy that I had to keep waiting forever to set kills for each one. Bc heaven be that my knock out attack was not lined up with the killer blow shot. Grrrr that one sucked

. Thx, no battle is hard for me including last one, seems I was lucky enough that the enemies I faced didnt have enough legendaries or special designs to counter my team :slight_smile:

Think I played you this morning:) you were the best person I’ve played so far!

Thx man :). I remember facing you but forget your starting lineup. This is just a lot of fun when there are no dcs

We all seem to be doing pretty well here!

Rexo, Armavolt, Shadowyrm and Octoboss. I’m James in the game:) i remembered your name from here

Oh, you’re James? Alright, that makes sense.

Reached 400 and decided to do 1 more. ran into a nasty assisted thunder while I was doing assisted thunder. So now I’m stuck at 388.

That was me! Hopefully we’ll get a rematch in soon.

The one with unevolved velocirex? I was doing assisted water not thunder.

Yeah I recognised your name. You had gearcroc in your front line. I think my team was just a direct counter.
Edit Didn’t expect it to be that soon! That was close!

Yeah, that was painful just now, caniswyrm needs an attack buff. Good job though.

So I was thinking last night. I could set up a discord server for us when we do pvp. We used them in clash of clans. Let me know what you think

It’s a server that will let voice talk to each other and we can also send messages

https://discordapp.com
We used it all the time in clash of clans do we can voice talk.

Not a bad idea hufer I used to play a game called lineage 2 and we used something like that but it’s more for team play than single fights.

Also I think canuswyrms element eradicate should not be one time use.

Aside from lochi and jralthouse the dc’s were my worst enemy but managed to finally do it :stuck_out_tongue:

I reach 400, but i down again, Davidspain.

Anyone to 500 yet? I got pretty close and then headed out to run some errands. Hopefully can get there by the end of the day!

Reached 526 and ranked 3rd. It’s really difficult finding a match.