Extreme Damage

So I was in a PvP match earlier and I used Scorpionix to metal slash Barry (I think, could have been another metal type) and Omega. I did normal damage to Barry but almost OHKO’d Omega, literally Omega’s health was barely noticeable… From a metal slash lol. Is this happening to others? Just random amounts of extreme damage?

Yeah… When you play the scorpion it Can OHKO almost every ark that stands beside a metal ark. Thats Why its so dangerous, but Nice ark…

Even if that other ark isn’t metal huh? Wow…

The metal slash multiplier is applied to both hits as long as the original target is metal type.

I also just got killed by a mine spider on his first turn -_- mine spider just came in, then used time bomb, and boom, all 3 of my arks dead… But the guy did have a nice strategy of pairing terrorfish with moss golem, casting end bringer, and then siesta…

Personally i think thats not fair. Dont understand why the multiplier should be applied to non-metal arks. 

lol that was me, all of your arks and mine had over 100 tu, so when i used mettalize, all the arks stayed in the same place, just the tu decreased

Oh I didn’t even notice you metalized lol, nice strategy btw :wink:

It’s the same with aoe dracobane for destructor or any multi hit multiplier in the game. Just means placement of your arks in your lineup is important!

Lineup? i’m talking about multiplier, not lineup… doesnt change the fact that its unfair… destructor’s aoe maybe yes, cause remind me to place dragons far away each other :slight_smile: but metalslash that kills everything casually… lol sounds like op

That’s why you don’t use barricadus anymore :wink: