ETA on PVP?

I know you said soon but that was a while ago. 

The anticipation is killing us Ryan. Pls.

I know you said soon but that was a while ago. 

The anticipation is killing us Ryan. Pls.

I think there was mention that it had to go through some process by apple/google?? before being approved, that may be the cause of the delay in the update. 

Also the news page still says the first pvp event is scheduled for late May. So it will probably come in a couple more days at the latest.

Hi guys and gals,

We have found a few minor issues and we had to postpone the first pvp session until early June.  We are very sorry about this.

But, we have an all new dungeon event coming up… in a few hours :slight_smile:

Will update when we have more news! The pvp is really nice though, the issues we are seeing is mostly for protecting users from trolls (like people that will spend 30 seconds per turn every time waiting fo you to quit). We have a pretty good solution to that problem though :slight_smile: Also the passing issue should be solved now too. Cant wait to get this baby out!

Best,

Ryan

Ill Also update in the dev updates so more people can see!

Thank you Ryan for the update. I really hope you all are adding to the story bc I really enjoy it.

Thanks for the response, also good to see you taking your time to get it right and not throwing it out as fast as possible.