Easter Egg?

So I’ve just restarted the game on bluestacks for Android and as i clicked on the golden egg to hatch the first egg there was a completely other animation, unfortunately I was to confused to screenshot this.

There was no wheel to spin just a animation of a nest in a tree where a few white eggs were shown and one of them was moving, in the right corner was written “tap on the egg” so i tapped on it and it fall of the nest to the ground and then there was the animation that is known and an epic showed up.

I’ve restarted the game three more times now but there was always the wheel so I guess it was an easter egg.

Did someone else see this before?

So I’ve just restarted the game on bluestacks for Android and as i clicked on the golden egg to hatch the first egg there was a completely other animation, unfortunately I was to confused to screenshot this.
There was no wheel to spin just a animation of a nest in a tree where a few white eggs were shown and one of them was moving, in the right corner was written “tap on the egg” so i tapped on it and it fall of the nest to the ground and then there was the animation that is known and an epic showed up.
I’ve restarted the game three more times now but there was always the wheel so I guess it was an easter egg.
Did someone else see this before?

Could be possible as hunter island had a Easter egg where you clicked a grave and got penguini